Chapter 1

"Promise me you'll get in" I said as I felt Niall wrap his arms around me. He chuckled as I rested my head on his chest breathing in the smell of mint and fresh cut grass, making me sigh dreamily.

"I will" he said making me smile lightly.

Who would have thought that today would be the last day that I ever saw my lover and best friend again before fame got in the way? As we pulled apart I felt Niall lips crash onto mine sending shivers down my spine. Every time his kissed me I would get tingles whizz around my body and I loved every minute of it. As I kissed back we soon got lost in our own world and I could feel my hands creep up into Niall's thick hair and mess it all up for him. 'so much for the haircut' I thought to myself as I felt Niall's hand move towards my back and held me like I was a precious jewel that no one could touch.

"Put him down please Vicky you don't know where he's been" I heard Niall older brother Greg say making us break away. Niall groaned and glared at him whilst I smiled simply and shrugged my shoulders.

"Come on Niall or you’re gonna miss the train" Greg said as he put the last suitcase in before shutting up the boot to his ford KA. My smile soon faded as I looked back towards Niall to see he was now hugging his mom and dad. Greg peeped the horn making us all jump, I cursed under my breath as Niall came over to me for one last time.

 "Don’t forget me Niall Horan" I said as Niall chuckled and shook his head.

"How could I forget you Victoria Mcloud" Niall said as I smiled one last time before his kissed me on the head and ran off to the car.

A tear ran down my cheek as I thought about the upcoming weeks of how Niall would be in London trying out for X-factor whilst I'll be starting my college photography course soon. As they drove away I waved and smiled slightly 'I'll miss you' I mentally thought as memories came into my head of all the times we spent together this past summer making another tear fall down my cheek. I wiped my cheek and soon said good-bye to everyone before making my way home to my family.

1 year later

 "Well you've waited long enough so here it is the new one direction single I'm the fool" the radio presenter said making me groan in annoyance.

"I don't think so" I said as I quickly switched it to another channel and relaxed as Jessie J came on.

I know what you thinking why did I change the radio station? I tell you why the minute I would hear his voice my world would stop turning allowing memories that I had locked far away in my mind to creep back and engulf me in what I thought was 'love'. I shook my head and carried on driving no way was he spoiling my day not on Halloween.

Soon enough I had drove to college and parked my car up before switching the engine of. I picked up my things and got out of my red Clio before locking it and making my way towards the canteen at the college. As I walked through the long pale corridor I awed at everyone who was dressed up. Some dressed up as Alice in wonderland, somewhere Harry potter whilst others were ones you couldn't dream of dressing up as.

"there she is my baby girl" I heard my all too well best friend Adara say as I smiled and shook my head at the girl.