Chapter 7

as usual i do not own one direction only Vicky, Adara and Felicity

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was shining in my room as my eyes squinted before they slowly began to open. It was Saturday morning which made me smile to myself since I realised that it was officially the weekend. I sat upright in my bed and sighed as I looked around to see that my clothes were chucked everywhere, meaning one thing, Adara was in my room. I shook my head slightly before I got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom.

I looked in the bathroom mirror that was up above the sink and sighed. My face seemed to look a little oily whilst my hair was out of this world. 'I must of slept good' I thought before I smirked at my own comment. I then switched the hot tap on and let the water flow around the sink as I began to tackle my hair with my trusty red hairbrush. Once my hair was smooth and the tap water had turned from freezing to boiling I placed a small flannel under the tap and washed my face. I switched the tap off and dried my face with a clean towel that was placed on the side and I made my way towards the toilet.

I left the bathroom and roamed the small corridor towards Adara's room to see if she was in there. It was then that I heard the TV being switched on in the living room that I realised that Adara was indeed not in her room.

"Morning Vicky" Adara said as I walked through to the living room. I plonked myself down on the settee next to Adara, who was glued to her phone.

Adara had been using her phone slot these days and I couldn't work out why. When I queried her she simply began to waft on about some guy she met back when we went out for New Year’s Eve making me rather suspicious of who it could be.

"Texting lover boy are we?" I asked jokingly as Adara sighed dreamily and nodded her head.

"So what's his name?" Adara gulped and faced me.

"Why do you want to know his name?" she snapped quickly making me feel like I had just touched a nerve.

"Well if you met him at New Year’s Eve I must of been with you but I can't remember so what's his name?"

"Right.... Yeah..... Well his name is... Cain... Cain Smith" Adara stuttered making me raise an eyebrow in suspicion. Why would Adara stutter on a simple name like Cain I wondered I mean normally when she's texting a guy she won't shut up about him but for some strange reason Adara never spoke about Cain?

"Your phone's gone off by the way" Adara said as I looked towards our small coffee table and groaned. I picked up my phone to see that I had about 12 miss calls, 22 messages and about 10 tweets from twitter, all from the same person; Niall bloody Horan.

"I don't think so" I muttered as I deleted all of the messages, not even bothering to read them, calls and tweets just to prove my point that I was over Niall.

"Vic you’re going to have to talk to him at some point I mean he could come back to Felicity soon wanting more photos done" Adara said as I shook my head, placing my phone on the side of the settee.

"I will talk to him only if I have to and if he does want more photos, well then he can make arrangements with you because I will be fully booked" I said just as my phone went off indicating that I had another text from yet again Niall.

"How did he even get my number?" I asked as Adara shifted in her seat next to me before smiling weakly.

"Sorry Vic he wouldn’t let me leave otherwise" I sighed and said ok before deleting the un-read message.

"Right so what are we doing today?" Adara shrugged and carried on texting before she paused to stare at me.

"Why don't we go to the park" I smiled and nodded my head before I stood up picking up my phone in the process and making my way towards my bedroom.