Chapter 6

Wow 107 read oh my goodness I am so grateful to you all, thank you so much for reading and I hope you like the chapter :)

Vicky, Adara and Felicity are my own character whom i made up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Vic how ya feeling?" I heard Adara ask on the end of the phone and I held in a cough. Halfway through January and already I had a massive cold which has kept me off work for the past week.

"Compared to last week I feel better" I said before I blew my nose making Adara chuckle awkwardly.

"Um Vic... Felicity has asked me to ask you could you come in today.... Please Vic we're really low on numbers we need your help with sorting the cameras and maybe a little bit of modelling please Vic Felicity is begging you literally" I sighed. Of course I didn't really want to go into work I mean with this cold I felt like I was dead and going into work would only make it worse but for some unknown reason my mouth had already open and was saying ok.

"Great see you in a bit" Adara soon hung up and I groaned before I stood up off the settee and trudged towards my bedroom with my quilt still wrapped around me.

I soon got changed into a pair of denim jeans followed by a plain white t-shirt and a long sleeved jumper. I decided to opt out on the makeup and quickly brushed my hair before I put on my Ugg boots.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41919755

I soon left the house and started to walk since Felicity's building was only a couple of streets down from us. My iPod was put on low as I heard the wind whistle around me before dying down slowly.

As I got to Felicity building I could see a large group of girls standing outside all chattering away to them smiling. 'What is going on?' I thought to myself as I slipped past some girls and made my way towards the door.

"What gives her the right to get to the front" I heard one girl say as another agreed. I turned on my heels and faced the girl smiling sarcastically.

"Because this girl works here" the girl froze speaking and quickly averted their gaze to the ground making me smirk before I turned back around and entered the building.

"You made it!" I heard Adara exclaim as I walked into one of the side rooms smiling towards her.

Adara was wearing some small shorts, a pair of ripped leggings followed by a t-shirt with the words 'destroyed by fame' and her favourite pair of pastry shoes. Her makeup was done the same as always but she also added a thin line of liquid eyeliner across the top of her eyelid.

"Indeed I did" I said as Adara was about to hug me before stopping herself because of my cold. I smiled lightly as Adara smiled and gestured me to follow behind her.

"So whose shoot is this anyway?" I asked making Adara chuckle.

"You’ll see" Adara sung as we walked round a white backdrop. I could hear the endless supply of clicking from the camera Felicity was using as we came closer.

Once we came into view of the photo shoot I froze. There in front of me was One Direction, my heart stopped beating as I saw Niall standing behind what looked to be like Liam grinning cheesily.

"I opt for the snacks guard" I said as Adara turned to face me and sighed.

"Come on Vic it’s not that bad I mean look he hasn't even noticed you" I looked over at Niall to see it was true he still hadn't notice me.

"And that's how it will stay so can I do the snacks" Adara reluctantly agreed letting me sigh in relief before I ran/walked over towards the snack table. As I stood staring as the photo shoot from the side-lines I didn't notice someone come up next to me.