Three: "Lock Them In a Room and Hope"

Ack first update in forever! For my lovely readers who read the other two chapters, they've been edited! Again, I am so sorry for taking so long to update. My Wattpad isn't glitching as much as it was, so hopefully I'll be able to write:) Also, my editing apps haven't been working so I can't make a cover for this story any time soon, but don't worry, it will come! Feel free to comment, I'll reply to as many as I can. You can leave suggestions for this story as well as one shot requests in the comments. Enjoy the update! xx (PS if there is ait means time skip and -- means POV switch) (PPS a POV switch can often indicate a time switch as well)

--

Day One of the Lip-Lock Jinx

I've been awake for 2 hours and have so far not been tempted to leave my bed. This of course may be because I was rudely awaken by one Peter Pettigrew screaming in his sleep at 4AM. I feel you Peter, I feel you.

Remus sighed and checked his watch (who actually wears a watch?) 6:03AM. Remus tapped his fingers along with the rhythm the blue blinking numbers were creating. He still had an hour before breakfast. He had thought that journaling what his life was like under the Lip-Lock Jinx would help pass the time but it really just made him feel stupid. 'not been tempted to leave my bed' Nice one Remus, real suave.

Remus groaned and stood up, wobbling his way over to his dresser. He opened his drawers and pulled out his robes, forgetting to be quiet until hears James roll over, he sighed with relief when he realized James was still asleep.

Remus quietly slid down to the stairs and to the common room. He checked his watch again: 6:06AM. " A watched pot never boils. "  Remus's mother's words rand through his head. He groaned and stepped out of the door before his mind could over think it.