Ch. 12

Back At The Tavern

"Guys, so, about Elizabeth-"
"we're leaving her in the woods. That's final." Ban says crossing his arms and leaning back. Meliodas nods in agreement.
"Well, lets go have some food and celebrate! Someone go tell Diane!" King nods and heads upstairs.

I sit on Meliodas' lap as he wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder. I hear footsteps pounding down the stairs.
"Y/N! YOURE PREGNANT?!?" I smile and nod.
"Yeah."
"IM GONNA BE AN AUNT!" She dances around the tavern before getting dizzy and holding on to a table.
"Woooah..." We all laugh.

TimeSkip

I laughed joyfully as Meliodas kissed my stomach.
"Don't stress about the baby, don't you worry at all. Ill make sure you're safe. I love you." He said kissing me softly as we sat by the lake. He pulled back slowly. "I was thinking this would be a good time so, let me try something." I looked at him confused. Then, the water started to spell out words.

"Will. You. Marry. Me? Will you marry me!" I exclaimed, spinning around to see Meli on one knee, a beautiful blue ring in a navy box held in his hand.
"Y/N L/N, I've loved you since the day that we've met. I've been waiting for this moment for such a long time. And now that I'm going to be a father, I think now is the time to ask you, will you make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?" Tears flowed from my eyes as I covered my mouth with my hand. "Yes.. YES YES YES YES YES!" I yelled, tackling him into a hug. He let out a sigh of relief and hugged me back tighter before slipping the ring onto my finger.

Tears ran down his face as he picked me up and carried me back to the cabin. Everyone was there, eyes wide.
"She said yes." Meliodas said happily. Everyone burst out cheering. I smiled at Meliodas and grabbed his hand. He looked back at me and pulled me in for a kiss. My friends cheered louder. We pulled away. "I love you, Y/N." He said as he leaned his head against mine.
"I love you too, Meliodas."

I know it's short, it's almost over though! Give me suggestions in the comments of the child's gender and name. Also, if you love Ban, I have another story up I just recently made an xReader. Hope you like it! It's no where as good as this one, but whatever. See you in the next chapter, baii!
💕Kitty💕