Ch. 13

I smiled as he picked me up and carried me back to the tavern. He kissed my forehead before setting me down and opening the door. I heard loud cheering as I walked through the door.
"Soo!!! What happened!!" Diane asks excitedly. I shyly hold my hand out, extending my ring finger. Diane caught sight of the ring and let out a huge cheer before scooping me up in a hug. 

"Guuuyyys, you're making me bluuush!" I whine. King laughed. Diane put me down but I barely had a second to breathe as Meliodas dipped me into a gentle kiss. I gasped before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him back slowly. He finally pulled me back up. Everyone else cheered as Meliodas chuckled.

We all gather around the table and start to have mini conversations.
"Y/N, I can't believe it! You're gonna be a mom! And I'm gonna be an uncle!" King says, wrapping me in a big hug.
"I know! I'm kinda worried though. What if I'm not a good mother? What if Meli sees the baby and leaves me? What if-" King puts his pointer finger to my mouth in a shushing motion. "You're going to be a great mother, I just know it. You treat all of us here with such kindness and patience. Well, except Elizabeth but she deserved it." He mumbles the last part making me laugh.

I hear a cling of silverware on a glass and we all look to the culprit. Meli is standing up tall with a huge smile on his face as he grabs a wine bottle. He pours some wine and gestures for us to do the same. We do. Well except me. Grape juice will suffice.
"This toast goes to my beautiful fiancé and my child that she's carrying. She's everything I could ever wish for in a woman; sweet, tough, sarcastic, funny, sexy." We all laugh as he wiggles his eyebrows while looking at me. "But on top of all of that, she's been my best friend and I thank her for that. So, let us toast, to the love of my life, Y/N!"
"To Y/N!"
The End
Ik this is bad but writers block is being a bitch, I may update it later on, so, sorry!