Chapter1

MONII

MONII

Monii in the picture^^^^

Savione you ready? I yell out to my bestfriend while grabbing my phone and keys. We heading to her boyfriend house for a lil kickback they having. Yea ill meet you in the car. She yells back.

So you know Drew out and he gone be at the kickback tonight? Savione says giving me a big ass grin while she apply lotion to her arms. Yea I heard some broads talking about him at work today , you know the streets talk but I think what we had is so far over hell its been 2 almost 3 years since he told me he 'Didn't Need Me'. I say shrugging. Drew was my first everything we started out as bestfriends because his parents and my parents were close. We ended up dating for a year after being besties for about 3 years, he got jammed after doing a drop and when I went to visit him he told me he didn't need me I haven't seen him since.

Girl please I was talking to Twon early an he was asking bout you. Pooh say making me blush a little. (Pooh is her nickname)

After driving for about 25 mins we pulled up to this big ass mansion that had hell of expensive looking cars in the driveway. Me and Pooh well know because we don't take no shit and her nigga Twon is a big time drug dealer. We walk through the door and loud weed fills my nostrils. I head over to the kitchen and fix me a drink then pull out my pre rolled blunt and light it up.

ALMOST AN HOUR LATER

Me and pooh out on the dance floor lit af I'm on my 3rd blunt and maybe my 5th cup of Hennessey, I feel somebody staring a hole in the side of my face so I look to the right and see Drew standing there with a blunt in his had and a bottle of REMY in the other. Right now I'm just stuck part of me wants to go hug him and cry then the other half wants to slap the shit out of him but I know to play it cool so I tap pooh and tell her I'm about to step outside for some air. she said she was going where Twon was and I headed out the back door.

I'm laying on the pool chairs by the pool looking up at the stars smoking my last blunt thinking about how shit would have been. since drew been gone I haven't kissed, touched, or fuked another man, I been to busy working  and trying to focus on what's my next move.

My thoughts where interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I looked up to see Andrew Montrell Jackson, standing at 6'6. I aint gone flex like he aint got finer, his hair done got longer, he got on a plain black t with some ripped Bal Maine jeans and the black and wheat 12s. His slugs complement his smile a lot.

Wassup? Drew says taking a seat next to me. I nod my head at him then sit up passing him the blunt.how you been monii?, I See You looking good ' who's the lucky nigga? He ask while taking a pull from the blunt. I'm good drew an thanks but relationships ain't been for me since you told me you didn't need me I Say standing to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me on his lap. Monii you know Ain mean it I just didn't want you seeing me like that... I did it to protect you ma. Drew said leaning back in the chair.