Chapter6

Next Morning Cruise Day2

Damn.... I grunted out as I felt moniis warm mouth wrapped around my jr. when I opened my eyes she came up on her feet and slid down on me real slow. Damn baby, show me sum then I said leaning up to kiss her neck then she started bouncing up an down fast Ah, ooouuuu shit baby she yelled out while I gripped her ass. I flipped us so that i was on top then started giving her long hard deep strokes. This my pussy? I asked with her right foot behind her head and her left one on my shoulder. YAAASSS ZADDY ITS ALL YOURS. Cum for me baby I whispered in her ear as I went faster. We both came An laid there for a min.

Knock knock knock!

Yoooo!? I yelled out. Y'all get ready we got to go to breakfast at 10. Alright monii yelled out. I got up to turn on the shower An brush my teeth. Baby your phone ringing " monii yelled out . Get that for me.

So who is Shonda? She asked coming in stripping out of her clothes. In My head I'm like damn. Shiid it's a girl that's tryna work at the club I Use To fwh Before I went to jail but I told her I'll have to run it by you so it ain't nun like that" I said stripping An stepping in the walk in shower with her. That better be it she said turning to face me. It is baby fr" I said kissing her forehead. Now hurry up before we be late.

Monii

We out looking at the little shops on the beach of PintaMona an everything is beautiful. I just got me and the girls matching bracelets that stand for friendship they cost 4500 for all three of them. Baby I'm so To know what I'm having I say to drew as I pose for the picture he is taking of me. You ain't the only one shiid I'm ready for my boys to start playing basketball he Say making me playfully roll my eyes. We haven't decorated our new house yet because I'm waiting to find out the babies gender. I already got the paint for every room except their three I decided ima have them in the same room until they can walk on their own because I do not need them waking eachother up" what am I gone do with three kids!?

Monii why the hell you looking like that Tay asked causing everybody to look at me an Knocking me out of my train of thought. Owe I'm thinking bout the babies y'all I'm gone look so funny with babies I said scrunching my face up. Girl you'll be alright hell You was Fine when you was making them my mama said walking past me slapping my butt. Ouch ma I said grabbing my cheek. We walking , talking and having fun I feel so free, I started feeling a little depressed when I found out I was pregnant but I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want them to worry but I'm feeling better now.

Me and the girls are at a table having diner while the guys are beside us, after we eat we're gonna head back to the ship. So I'm thinking about finishing my college classes to be a RN I blurt Out. That's fine I'll keep the babies when you need me to my mom said. And I'll help you study bestie you know you left off where I'm getting too so go for it you got our support. Awws thanks guys I love y'all I say fanning my eyes. Girl don't start all that crying Jayla said making josh and heaven laugh. I playfully rolled my eyes. You okay Tayla? I asked Seeing how she's playing over her food. Yea I'm cool ima just go ahead to the boat.... you want me to walk you I asked feeling emotional " Naa I'm good she said giving us a fake smile.

Alright baby go straight there my mom said. She got up and left then I pushed my food away. It's not your fault mon... I know ma but she only feel bad because I'm having my babies and she lost hers I say wiping my tears, I wish that would have happened to her I Say making everyone fall silent. T gone be good monii you just gotta stay strong for her and don't be stressing them babies out heaven said while rubbing my back. What the hell wrong with y'all over here Twon said looking at us crazy. Nothing we just having a moment I said laughing a little. You can never be serious with him and Tay around. Well we finna walk through the rest of the beach we got to hours to be back on the boat y'all coming? We're gonna go join monii y'all go ahead just text us on the app when y'all are headed back jayla said while standing with Ashley and josh. Don't get in no mess now see y'all in a few my mom said as we stood to join the fellas.