Chapter3

Monii

I woke up to the sun in my face and my shower running. Drew walked out with a towel around his waist as I sat up stretching. I got up walked in the bathroom to use it An brush my teeth an wash my face. When I was done I walked back in my room and saw drew laid back on my bed in nothing but gym shorts. I climbed on top of him straddling his lap An snatching his phone locking it and sitting it on the dresser. No matter how hard I try I can not stay mad at this man for nothing in the world, even thoue we still kind of young since I'll be 19 in two day and he 21... maybe we got a little more growing up to do.

Ight so ima start by saying I'm sorry An Ain mean to hurt you in no way, when I said I wanted you and only you I meant that I Was was laughing at India when Tay told her I didn't want her and had a girl she was begging me to be wit her babygirl when I told you I love you I meant that so calm your lil ass down sometimes and try to figure out wassup before beating bitches up an slapping the fuk out of me " drew say snaking my ass.

Well you can't be smiling in these hoes face , especially if you done gave them my dick I say playfully rolling my eyes and putting my arms across my chest. Shiid I thought you would have had a nigga by now but My Brother was telling me otherwise when I came home. Drew said leaning in kissing me.

I deepened the kiss putting my arms around his neck, drew flipped us over so he was on top then started kissing down to my stomach. He pulled off my panties with his teeth making me wetter. It's been so long since I haven't had any sexual contact I think I forgot how to cum I think to myself as I feel drew slip his warm tongue between my slit... I jerk my body to the way it feels then start to rotate my hips to his rhythm.

Shit drew I moan out pushing is head in deeper. I cum all over his tongue as my body shakes he lick every bit of my juices up. He comes up kissing me as he slips out of his gym shorts rubbing his mans against my slit. Drew quit teasing me I Say in between moaning" he put the tip in making me wince in pain then started giving me long deep strokes. Damn monii " drew grunted while kissing my ear. I flipped us over so I was on top, I went down an started putting in work making him grip my hair and throw his head Back , after about ten mins I climb on top of him an slid down on his mans slow moaning loud Ah from how good it felt.

Shit mon you gone make me nut. Drew said while gripping my ass. Drew flipped us quick so that I was on all fours with a deep ass arch in my back. He started giving me back shots as I throwed it back keeping up with his pace. No lie drew done got big af But it feel so good... after about 30 more mins of going at it we both came An drew is laying between my legs with his head on my chest.

I was playing in his hair as my eyes got heavy" after while I was out like a light.

Savione
Okay baby I got the club theme right and did a little more shopping for the baby. I say to Twon as he walks out to the car to help me with the bags. I will be exactly 5 1/2 months on monii's birthday so her surprise party is going to also be our gender reveal party since I find out what I am having.

You gone in the house An kick your shoes off I know you tired Twon say taking the bags out my hand. Thanks baby I say kissing his lips before walking in the house.
*
*
*
I just got out the shower I'm laying in bed getting my feet rubbed by Twon then his phone rings.

Yooo talk to me.... yea we did everything bruh... Ight I'll meet you at the trap in a hour. I looked at the time on my phone its 10:53pm.

Twon put his phone down then continued massaging my feet. What you going to the trap for this late... I ask scrolling down my instagram. We gone meet up there handle business at the trap then go check on the club make sure everything alright then I'm coming straight home savi don't start that Twon say standing to grab his keys.