Chapter8

Heaven

We in the house watching Netflix basically my favorite movie "The House Next Door". So baby I been thinking ... I wanna go back to North Carolina. I said feeling a little worried about his reaction. When you plan on doing that he said looking at me. Probably 5 or6 months from now you wanna come with me. I'll think about it but Ain making no promises an I ain't stopping you if that's really what you wanna do just let me think bout it he said kissing my forehead. Okay I smiled while answering my ringing phone.

Me: hello
Monii👭🤞🏽: I'm in the hospital nothing major so don't worry but I've been trying to get in contact with drew An he isn't answering also Pooh can't get in touch with Twon can you see if Tay can get them.
Me: omg why, what happened
Monii👭🤞🏽: I'm in room 214 with Pooh come up here I'll explain everything. Click

Who was that Tay asked looking at me crazy. That was monii she can't reach Drew she's trying to let him know she's in the hospital but he not answering. I'm bout to call him you go ahead up there I'll make sure they come. He said standing while adjusting his jeans.

I just pulled up to the hospital and ran straight to the desk. Harmonii Johnson room , I'm her cousin she told me room 214 which floor is that. Take the elevator to floor 3 An to your right. Thank you I said taking the visitation sticker an running in the direction of the elevator. Just got on the floor and ran straight in her room. Girl you just scared the hell out of me pooh said while holding her chest as monii laid there looking lost. What's the matter mon you good. Yea I'm fine it's just all this stress she said dropping her head. She got into it with the China bitch An we was bout to bless the hoe but drew took her side and pushed monii Pooh said while bouncing her leg like she's ready to get her fade all over again.

Wtf drew done lost his damn mind , you talked to your dad An the twins I asked sitting beside her. Naa the twins gone to a party and my mom An dad are getting their rest so I didn't bother to call them. I think I'm about to just leave town for a min y'all I can't stress my babies out of me I really want all of them monii say while letting her tears escape. Don't cry baby you gone be fine with or with out drew I said rubbing her back. "You speak of the devil they will appear" in just walked drew Tay Twon An the Chyna bitch.

Bitch you got me fucked up monii said snatching the plugs to the machines off her body and snatching the iv out her arm . She ran up to drew an started punching him everywhere I tried stopping her with the help of Tay then the Chyna bitch jumped in and punched monii so me an pooh handled that hoe . Omg she bleeding I heard Twon say when I looked back monii was holding her stomach as the nurses rushed in. I need everyone to the waiting room now the doctor said as they laid monii on the bed.

Drew you dumb af , how you cheat on her with this bitch after proposing then push her and turn an Bring this bitch to her room. I hope she leave this city an never come back bitch you don't deserve her An ain't no need for waiting on her she good bye take ya stray with ya I said as we stepped on the elevator. At the end of the day Harmonii that's my babymoma Who I'm Fuking shouldn't be her concern , I do what the fuk I want I'm a grown ass man so put some respect on your ton when you talk to me drew said causing me to chuckle. My nigga if you was a grown ass man you wouldn't be letting your bm get disrespected in your face one thing about these hoes they gone come An go but that girl been here since day one" was there when you ain't have a bitch ass thing An this how you repay her Naa blood ain't shit grown bout you age ain't nun but a number your mindset still the same from when you were a child you need to get yo shit together Tay said grabbing my hand as we stepped off the elevator.

Fuk All y'all drew is more man than any of y'all will ever be Chyna said causing Pooh to spit on her bitch wassup I'll drop yo ass again she said squaring up with Chyna. Drew get yo clown ass on , an take that bitch with you that you defending Pooh said. They both left now were sitting in the waiting room hoping for good news. I gotta get away from here An that's the best thing for monii right now to get out of town cause if it's meant to be she'll be Ight .
*
*
*
Family of Harmonii Johnson, we all stood as the doctor came in.