Chapter2

3months later

Everything been going good" drew dropped India an Been kickin it with monii. It took a while for her to finally let him in but she gave in because after all she still had faith in him" well them".

DREW

Me- B ready in ten I'm bout to pull up.
Babygirl🤞🏽💕- Okay I'm almost done just come in when you get here.

I shake my head then pull off in the direction of her condo. I wouldn't say we back together but it's like we never fall off, she done matured a lot An I'm digging that. Shiid monii My Baby But These hoes get me right ion know if we will ever get back to how we was but I know ima always love her.

 Shiid monii My Baby But These hoes get me right ion know if we will ever get back to how we was but I know ima always love her

I walk in her room and she sitting on her bed putting on her shoes. Ain Even gone flex monii Bad af for her to be about 5'2 An skinny ah. Umm staring isn't nice. She say while applying lipgloss. She stands up I grab her waist then pull her close to me " can't help but stare baby you Fine Ah I Say licking my lips then smiling showing off my slugs. You looking good too zaddy she say while pecking my lips.

 You looking good too zaddy she say while pecking my lips

She love it when I keep it simple. We got in my car then headed to the mall.

So what you want for your birthday Ms.Nasty19?" I ask copying her from earlier. Ummm ion know I was gone sleep all day cause I really don't know what I wanna do. She say looking threw the clothes in VS. Owe okay dwu. I say texting Tay dumb ass back. I told This nigga to find a black theme he done picked a whole different color , starting to think this nigga slow.

Me an monii sitting at the food court eating some wings an fries from Wing Stop. Sooooo what's this? monii say wiping her mouth. Wym? I say looking up at her. Like what we got going on and be honest...she say giving me her full attention. I lean back in the chair an smirk " what you want it to be monii?

I don't know I just want a understanding Drew, sometimes I feel like it's just us then again I know you Fw other bitches so it's like we just friends. She say shrugging. Well how bout it just be us as of today you my girl An Ain never leaving your side again I say grabbing her hand kissing it.She Got Up An walked to my side of the table " sat in my lap and kissed me, come on before We Be late she say standing grabbing her bags.