Chapter7

Last day on cruise An everyone is about to take photos An get ready to head back home. Last three days on the cruise we're pretty slow and good " monii is being monii of course with her pregnancy the mood swings have started to hit her hard, Pooh is ready to get back to her baby girl and heaven and Tay are taking things slow, now All drew and Twon are thinking about is their money because they got a call saying 500,000 was missing from one of their trap houses. Tayla An chance got closer so they got eachothers number An promised to link when they get back home, Jayla and Tyler are okay with being friends since she doesn't want to rush things.

Everyone is now waiting for the camera man so they can take family pictures.

End of Cruise

* Boat will be hitting land in 30 mins to an hour *

Monii

This is so aggravating ! I yell out trying to get into my shoes. Calm yo ass down man put this on drew said handing me a dress and my pink slides.

You shut the hell up! How the fuk I gain all this weight in 4 Fuking days I just wore these Monday I said while snatching the shoes and dress from him. Monii you pregnant drew said chuckling. This shit ain't funny drew help me out of these damn pants I said while throwing my shoe at him, he dodged it an made his way to me.

After getting dressed I finished packing my things while drew was texting away on his phone, that shit done got real aggravating to me the whole cruise that's all he did. You gone bring your ass on or you gone stay on the boat I ask standing at the door with my suitcase. Wtf wrong wit you An this lame ass attitude monii you need to cut that shit off blood fr. Drew Ain ya homeboy I'm ya fiancé nigga so act like it nigga "tf. I walked in the hall with the rest of the family.

Girl fix your face your ass gone have wrinkles at a young age my mom said to me. I rolled my eyes as I leaned on the wall. I scrolled down my instagram checking the likes and comments on me and Drew's picture from last night. Then something caught my eyes. XoXo_Chyna posted a picture of her and drew saying he is her MCE (man crush everyday). All I see is red , monii you okay baby Pooh said walking up to me . I was so mad I didn't realize I was crying. Pooh who is this I said quickly wiping the tears away before anyone could see. That's chyna jessie a girl that moved away when you came down here , she still pops in and out of town every now and then as a matter of fact she was in town the night of your party she said shaking her head at the picture. It was recent because his hair was short before he went to jail. I can't believe drew...

He just walked up to Twon An is Talking to him like shit just good. So bitch you think you can still do wtf you want?! You cheating on me with this Barbie ass bitch ?! I yelled slapping his phone out his hand. Wtf chy... before he could finish the sentence I slapped that nigga so hard spit flew out his mouth. Fuk you drew you can keep this shit I said handing him his ring when I agreed to marry you it was because I thought you left them lame ass hoes the fuk alone I said grabbing my suitecase handle an going to the elevator. MONII" my mom yelled after me but I just kept walking. Nobody understands what I have been through with this man in the past , I promised myself I wouldn't deal with it this time around and I meant that.

Baby grab my bags I'll go with her. I heard Pooh say with heaven right behind her. Monii it's gone be okay babygirl don't cry. Pooh said pulling me in a hug. I'm so tired of him wanting me around so no one else can have me I broke down in her arms crying. Pull yourself together baby we gone talk in the car heaven said grabbing my suitcase from me.

We walking to the car and all I can think about is getting home to check on my shop An look for another house because I won't be staying with Drew's dumb ass ...