Chapter 1 : In the bus

Hi everyone!!! This is my first story and I hope you guys would enjoy it.

Intro about the you as Ella:
Hi my name is Ella Park.I am half Korean and half American.Well my father is American and my mother is Korean .

I use to live in LA but when I was 6 years old we shifted to Korea with my father(John Park), my mother (Lee park) and my brother(Chaeyon Park).Well I am 16 years old.I like to dance and sing and rap...

Your pov( in the morning)
I was dreaming when a bird came to me saying"wake up!it's time to wake up",and when I woke up,well it wasn't any bird it was my mom and I woke up and look to the watch and it was 6:30 am and I rush towards the bathroom and wore my uniform :

Your pov( in the morning)I was dreaming when a bird came to me saying"wake up!it's time to wake up",and when I woke up,well it wasn't any bird it was my mom and I woke up and look to the watch and it was 6:30 am and I rush towards the bathroom and...

Then I grab a toast ,said bye to mom ,papa and brother and ran towards the bus.I entered the bus and there was only one seat left but I did not sat on it as I thought like others this new boy would also refuse and bully me.So Ella you have to stand 30min till the bus reach the school.

???pov(in the bus)
The bus reach a stop and when I looked outside there was a cute girl rushing towards the bus.And then she entered the bus.I think I should tell her that she can sit but how???What am I thinking just tell her...Why am I shy ,come on....Then I said "H-hhHi You can sit here",damn why am I stammering.

She said"Thank you,You seem new here.Are you?",I thought is she pretending that she don't know me .She said" Excuse me,I 'm asking something."Then I said to her"Well my name is Jeon Jungkook and you?"

With a cute smile she said" Ok Jungkook ,My name is Ella park and it is nice to meet you." With a question mark on my face I asked her" You don't know BTS???"She said "No,I don't watch much TV shows as I am so busy in my daily life."

Then the bus reached the school.And while she was getting off from the bus I heard some girls giving her a death glare.Hope she would be fine...Oh why am I thinking so much about her???

A/n

Happy new year to all!!! Wish u all happiness.Hope you
Like this chapter.If u have any question according to this
Chapter comment. And vote if u like this chapter.

Cya readers:-)