Chapter 10: School party.....

Ella's pov:
Huh.......Morning Ella."Tiiinnngggg"Oh its my phone!!!Let's see what is it.A call and it's again an unknown number,let's see who it is???

Another voice"Hello!!!Ella good morning."I was confused and then I said"Hello!!! But who are you???"I think it's a boy.hmmm and he cut off"I will see you later in the trip and have a save flight!!!I am the one whom you know from your childhood.Keep guessing.bye."

And he cut the phone ... Who it could be???" Tiiinnngggg" Oh.....now who is it and thank god this time it is V

V:Good morning Angel!!!
Ella: Good morning pabo!!!
V:Hey let's go school together....I will come to your house after half an hour.Ok???
Ella:Ok!!!
V:Bye angel
Ella: bye pabo!!!

Should I tell V???No I don't want him to be worried....Well whoever it is seems that I know him before but who.....???

Aish I should get ready and then I went into the bathroom then wore my uniform and went downstairs and as always mom was there making breakfast.

She does so much work....I remember before we shifted to Korea mom has the number one boutique but after we shifted to Korea she left the job and did the house works.

Suddenly she said"Oh honey,you are here,come I have made breakfast for you."I smiled and said"Mom I was thinking aren't you wanna run a boutique again???"

She smiled at me and said"Yes,but honey you know that there should be someone to look after this house.And I am quite busy to so I don't get bored of these stuffs.And huh....I am gonna buy some clothes, tomorrow you are leaving right???"I nodded and she said"Now eat your food !!!"I eat it

I am gonna buy some clothes, tomorrow you are leaving right???"I nodded and she said"Now eat your food !!!"I eat it

and said bye to mom and said"No need to buy anything!!!I will buy by myself Mom."She nodded and when I came out of the house,I saw V there and he said"Let's go!!!"

I nodded and went with him.....There was an awkward silence for some seconds then I said"V.... Tomorrow we are going to leave right???"He smiled at me and said"Yeah do you wanna say something???"

I stared at him for a second thinking should I tell him,no I shouldn't....He cut off and said"Am I that handsome???"I pinched his arm and said"I wasn't in contact with the present Mr pabo...."And we kept talking and finally reached the school.....

We were walking through the corridor when we saw a notice

Party
Today in the evening.                                                               5pm
This is to inform that we ,the staff of the school are going to give a party for the students who are selected to go for an exchange trip for 1year.See you all in the party in the auditorium hall.
Principal and the committee

I said"Yes!!!" And I could also see that he was too happy and he said"Yes!!!"And we went towards each others separate class.

I saw Jungkook and he was saying"Ella,Where you  were ??? "I smiled and said"I was with V.Why???"He said"No nothing,I just wanna asked, that's why..."