Chapter 4: Soup and chocolates

Time skips to last period~

Ella's pov:
I was just asking my friend about Jungkook as she told me " Aish.. you said your not interested and now why do you to know???"

I make a puppy face and she said"Ok.... Stop that I will tell you, Jungkook has his friends in our school so you can go with them.But btw why are you so caring about him???"

With an angry face I said to her"Well you are really a pabo,look he's my bench partner so its my responsibility to tell him the homework which our teacher gave,Aren't I am right." So the bell rang and while I was moving towards the gate oh no...I bumped into someone

V pov:
We were walking while Suga bumped into someone I could not control my laughter so I laughed so loudly since I  found that  the girl was Ella and I stopped laughing.

Suga asked" Are you hurt? Oh I am sorry."It's the first time I saw Hyung kindly talking usually he is a rude grandpa and I said"Oh,Ella what are you doing here???"She said" you guys know about BTS as I am finding them."

We all burst into laughter and said"Are you an alien from another world , we are BTS."Jimin said" I will introduce them ." And he did so....

Jin asked her" why are you looking for us?" She smiled and said" Well,can you take me to your home as I had made some soup for Jungkook and Miss Lee told me to tell him the homework that's why

Jin asked her" why are you looking for us?" She smiled and said" Well,can you take me to your home as I had made some soup for Jungkook and Miss Lee told me to tell him the homework that's why."I thought is she making some excuse to  meet Jungkook,well who knows?

Then Jhope said" Well it looks someone cares a lot about Jungkook,he's so lucky." She said "It's not that......" So we went to our house ....

???pov:
I was walking towards the gate when I saw Ella with BTS.How dare she is with them.Tomorow I will teach her a lesson then she would not dare to be with our oppas.

Tomorow I will teach her a lesson then she would not dare to be with our oppas

(Think that it is BTS house)

Time skip to BTS house~

Jungkook pov:
I was watching a horror movie when I heard someone knocked at the door and I opened it and I was shocked to see Ella and I hugged her,I can tell her cheeks were blushing then I pulled her away .

Ella said "Junggggkkkkooookkk I am here to see you and this soup is for you ,so I have to go bye....." She left and I was blushing too and I heard Jimin say"Well you little brat she made this soup for you but if don't wanted to have so I will have." I said "no need Jimin." And when I opened the case I saw a chip and it was written...

Hi Jungkook
Hope you will get well soon and I am sorry for my yesterday's behaviour.I made this soup for you so get well soon kookie..
-From Ella

I have the soup and it was so delicious,and there was another case and in there was chocolates,oh

I have the soup and it was so delicious,and there was another case and in there was chocolates,oh... how sweet of her

I ate some ,then  slept in my room

Ella's pov:
I reached home and my brother said" Ella Unnie forgetting something." And I give chocolates to him and said "I never
forget things u know."

And he said" Thank you,Unnie you are the best!!!"and I said"Ok.... But don't eat much otherwise you will be sick ,my sweet brother." Then I went upstairs and did my homework and did my night routine and went to dreamland.......

A/n
The chocolates seems so delicious,Kookie~ah you should
share some with us too.

Jungkook=*ummmmm* so delicious

A/n=* takes the chocolates away and step on it*Hahaha
         *Evil smirk*

Jungkook=OH MAN HOLY SHIT!!!

Lol, hope u like this chapter.Stay tuned~

Cya readers:)