Chapter 9: Finally,The truth reveals!!!

Ella's pov:
Ah.....Another day in the hell.....Well it's not that I hate it but I hate those teasers....

I should get ready.....I went in the bathroom then wore my uniform and then I went downstairs and saw mom and papa and I greeted them and ate my breakfast

I went in the bathroom then wore my uniform and then I went downstairs and saw mom and papa and I greeted them and ate my breakfast

Then I started cycling with listening to the music that I had composed...well there are many songs that I have composed but I never showed it to anyone.....

Finally I reached the school...

I went into the class and I was only one in the class and it was too early .Very well,I went to the games ground and played basketball while singing my composed songs..........

???pov:
I was passing through the games ground when I heard a sweet voice of a girl and she was playing basketball but she couldn't goal it properly .So I think I should help here......

Ella pov:
I failed so many times,how could I ???I have won so many times,but now even a single one I can't goal!!!I heard a voice saying "Your doing the wrong way."When I turned back it was a cute boy...Aish.

He said"Can I help you???"I nodded shyly and he put his hands on my hands and started to rays it and throws the ball,and yes, finally it went into the cord...

When I turned back...oh shit, if I move a single step, our nose would touch.... For seconds we stayed like this and when I came in contact with present I pulled him away and said"You are a very good player,huh???"He smiled and said"Yes, a bit....I am Sungyeol and you???"

I smiled and said"My name is Ella!!!"He nodded and asked "Are you the one who gets selected with the idols???"I said" Yes,But how did you know???Are you also an idol??"

He laughed and said"Of course, you don't know me???I am from infinite!!!"I make an confused face and I heard some footsteps coming towards us and one of them said"Aish...You are here Sungyeol and we are wondering for you, here and there!!!"

Sungyeol said"You guys were wondering for me???" Another boy said"No we were wondering for an monkey !!! " And he pouted and said to me"Hey Ella ,meet my group.I will introduce them!!!"I nodded

I will introduce them!!!"I nodded

Well,they all looked cute............Then the bell rang and I smiled at them and said" Guys ,I think the bell had just rang.So you all should hurry to your classes and I will go to mine...See you guys later bye..."

I don't know am I just wrong or they all are really staring at me continuously...Aish why are you always thinking...stop thinking....

Infinite pov:
She is so cute I just had the feeling to hug her........ And so kind......huh???

Author's pov:
They all went to their own class and Ella reached the class ,she was also lucky this time as the teacher had not entered the class and went into the class and saw Tara and her minions coming towards her .

Tara said"You,Becoz of you V oppa hates me...."she stared at her and said"I heard that V told you to not call him oppa from you ugly mouth!!!"And she smiles and said"Today is my birthday and my friends made a gift for me,wanna see???"

Ella pov:
I was confused just what she said  and when I see myself they suddenly put flour on me and I was covered with it.I was wondering  that if V was here, he wouldn't let it happen and I can't see Jungkook too and suddenly somebody came towards me and it was Mingyu and he was shocked to see me like this and said"Ella,what happened to you!!!"

And I pushed him away from me and said to him"Aren't you happy to see me like this.Tara ,and her minions did this to me ,whom you believe the most!!!Feeling good to see me crying!!!"

And he kneeled towards me and said"I am sorry,I never knew the truth that she could do this...and I always blamed you!!!"I was shocked but he was truly crying infront of everyone.

I Wiped his tears and he looked shocked and I said"Don't cry!!!I forgave you!!!"Then Tara cut off and said"Oppa but???"And he with an angry face said"You witch I believe in you,That was my biggest fault and I insulted her because I believe in you and also criticized V and now looked you did this to her.Never call me oppa I think you are truly a witch."

She left and he  said to me"Go and take some bath......I am sorry again!!!"And I nodded and took a bath thrice as the smell was strong .But I am  happy that at least he knew the truth finally.......

We both talked with each other then lunch time passes then the last period bell rang. The time passes so quickly and I never saw V today,where could he be???

Then I reached home and did my night routine and Chatted V
V:Hey
Ella:Hey! You did not came to school???
V:I was busy with the album shooting why???missed me???
Ella:No...I was about to tell you Mingyu knew the truth and said sorry to me and I forgave him
V:Oh..so easily,seems like now you don't need me!!!
Ella:it's not that we are just friends?Are you feeling jealous???I smell something burning~
V:Really?No never!!!😎
Ella:Stop doing that!!!
V: goodnight angel
V: goodbye,pabo

Then I went off to dreamland................I am happy that I won't have any nightmares from today onwards.But did I really missed V???.......Aish....Stop thinking too much Ella.....

A/n

Do u think Ella is fallen in love with V? Or jungkook?
AISH SO MANY TO SHIPS!!! BUT WHOM U SHIP HER WITH?