Chapter 7: The Competition!!!

Ella's pov:

Ah.....Thank god I got no nightmares.Huh but when did I came here???Oh shit,I should go early to school as today is the competition .I went to the bathroom and wore this

And pick a couple of clothes for the evening,Oh I am so nervous

And pick a couple of clothes for the evening,Oh I am so nervous.....Then I went downstairs.I am surprised everyone was  in  the dining room.Mom said"Oh honey,come sit and eat breakfast."

I said to mom"Is something special today???"Dad said"Oh sweetie today is the competition,that's why we want to cheer you up

I said to mom"Is something special today???"Dad said"Oh sweetie today is the competition,that's why we want to cheer you up."I felt so good that my family cares about me so much and I love them and my brother said"Unnie,I know you can do this."I nodded and  said bye to them and started singing while cycling.......

???pov:
I was cycling when I heard an familiar sound but so angelic one and when I went towards her I saw ......Ella!!!

She looked towards me and moved fastly as she was acting that I wasn't there.Well I am so sorry for her as what happens last year.....

Your pov:
I was cycling when I noticed someone and turned it was Mingyu,and I moved fastly acting like I did not saw him.I don't know why the hell he is back???

But I don't care .Calm down,be happy.Dont ruin your day just because of that so called Mingyu.I am so harsh....Ahh I don't care .

I moved towards my locker and picked my books and sat in the hall,it was early and  there was only me  and no one else ....So I started practicing rapping and after sometimes I started singing again Back to December.I loved that song........

Mark's pov:
I was moving towards the class when I saw a girl singing.It was a familiar voice and it was Ella she sings beautifully .The song ended and I clapped at her .

First  she was shocked but then she was smiling and said"oh it is you Mark ,So how was my song???"I said"Lovely ,apar from expectations!!!" She said"Thank you!!!Ok Mark I have to go,bye....."

Your pov:
I said bye to Mark as My phone rang and I picked up and said"Hello,who it is?" Another voice"Hello! Where are you Ella???I am Chimmie looking for you everywhere."