Chapter 2 :At school

Your pov or Ella 's pov:

We reached the school .

While I was about to say goodbye to Jungkook I heard some girls cursing me,I don't know why are they cursing me. Is it because I sat with Jungkook,Is he something special?Oh... Stop thinking about him Ella.I should leave now..

Author's pov:

Without saying a goodbye Ella left Jungkook.And headed towards the locker .Then pick some books out of the locker and headed towards the class.She heard some footsteps coming towards her and...

???pov:
I was running as my friend was chasing me then suddenly I heard a noice when I turned forward .I saw a girl on the floor cleaning the mess.Oh god,The books were all scattered and I started helping her.And I said"I am so sorry,I didn't notice that you were there."

Then she said "I am also sorry,I too didn't notice you." Then she stands and looks at me then I said"Hi,I am Taehyung but my friends call me V and I am new here and what's your name???"

With a sweet voice she said"it's nice to meet you Taehyung,I am Ella Park.You can call me Ella as my friends call me ."I heard Jimin calling me and he said to me" Well,I was looking for you.....Oh Hi my name is Jimin and you???"

With a smile she said "Hello my name is Ella Park , So you guys are new here???" We both said"Y-y-yes," I was confused why Jimin and I was stammering.She said" ok guys,stop wondering.I have to go so ,see you.Bye." She left, what she left???Oh I was about to ask her the way to the class . But it's ok ,so Jimin said"How cute she is,isn't she???Oh I meant how kind she is."

Then we walked asking others that where is the class but as always they all started asking.I heard a girl said" oh my god,can I call you oppa?" I am just bird of these stuffs and started running with Jimin.While we were running I heard a lady saying"you must be the new student follow me," and we did so.

Time skip to the first period~

Your pov:

I was in the classroom and heard some girls saying "you know BTS are in our school.OMG" and now I am sure that Jungkook is a kind of famous but I don't care." Then Miss Lee entered the class with a new student no not again and it was
...
...
...
...
...
...
Jungkook.... Mrs Lee told Jungkook to introduce and he did so and Ms Lee pointed towards me...no.... And Jungkook sat with me and again I heard voices cursing me ...why me always

Time skip to lunch~

I ate my lunch quickly and went to the terrace.I thought that today was a bad day for me.

Time skips to the last periodn

I heard the bell rang and without a single word I ran quickly towards the bus and sat at a corner as I don't want to make a issue by being seated with Jungkook and see everyone cursing me.

Then the bus started and reached our home and without wasting a single second I ran towards my home,well we can call it a mansion.

Then I did my homework then my night routine and went to dreamland....😴

A/n
Phewww, another chapter completed.Hope u like it.Btw
Did u made new year's resolution? I did made but I think
I am a bit lazy to follow that😅

Bye readers;)