4

You wake up to see Mickey gone and a note.

"Had to run errands, see you later Gallagher - Mickey" You smile and head home.

You open the front door to see no one home so you just head to your room. Before you open your door you look in Ian and Lips room to see both Lip and Ian asleep you smile.

You walk into your room and lay down on your bed. You turn to see debs isn't laying in her bed so you assume she's at a friends house. You almost drift to sleep, but you hear slight noises coming from the outside. It annoys you so you go and check. To your surprise you see Mickey standing outside your window.

"What are you doing here?"

"Was just bored, I guess"

"Mhm" You smiled. He said he was bored but he really just wanted to see you. You just kept staring at him and looking at his beautiful face.

"Are you just gonna stare at me or let me the fuck into your room?" Mickey asks

You glare at him and let him in.

"so.. you were bored?"

"Isn't that what I said ?"
He sounds annoyed but it was quite funny to you. You had a slight chuckle at his words. "What's so funny?" He asks. "Nothing"
You say as you start walking towards him

You walk up to him and push him down onto your bed. He smirks and so do you. Your now on top of him, your arms holding you up. Your noses are touching. "so you were bored were you?"

You placed your lips against his. It was a soft kiss, until of course, Mickey started kissing roughly. You didn't mind though, you liked it. He started moving his hands down your waist to your ass. He squished it, you liked that feeling, it made you smile into his lips.

He pushed you down so he is now on top of you. You smile at him as he smirks and presses his lips against yours. You feel a smile on your lips causing you to smile too.

"Why are you smiling?"
You tease him. "Fuck off"

He grabs your waist and turns you around. You on all fours and you feel mickeys presence behind you. He unbuckles his jeans and pull yours down too. You pushes hard inside you. Causing you to moan. You remember Ian and Lip are sleeping right across the hall so you try your hardest to keep it in but you can't.

He pushes back in fourth inside of you until you both feel and amazing sensation and fall onto the bed. He turns and looks at you out of breathe. "That was nice" Mickey breathes out

"Yeah it was"

You both say out of breath. You pull the covers above you and Mickey just in case anyone walks in. He pulls the covers off himself and starts getting dressed. You thought he would stay.

"Your not staying?"
you say hiding the fact that you wish he would stay. "Why the fuck would I?"
He says sounding mad which made you confused

"Because you like meee"
You said that causing him to turn around and look at you confused which made you instantly regret saying it. "You think I like you?" He said

"I mean, what you said the other day.."
thinking back at what he said.

'You got me feeling some type of way Gallagher'

"I don't like you." He says with a look that you couldn't read.

When he said that you felt the tears but you held them back so he wouldn't think you were a pussy.
"Oh" you manage to say

"Your my fuck buddie , that's it, don't think we're something else, because your not anything else to me"

He says with a little yell in his voice. You held the tears back but as soon as he walked out you felt them run down your face. Only a couple. You just realized you've fallen for an asshole, a asshole who doesn't know how he feels. You know he likes you but he's too 'tough' to talk about it.