chapter 5 : My mother accused me of losing my mind but I swear I was fine

Dedicated to :Amelia_Leonard123

Published on : 13th January 2018

Hey!

:)

While reading this please don't get angry.

Wish you will enjoy! :)

In The Morning

I make an entry in the garden, banging the gates as loud as possible. Thank god we don't have neighbours. They would have been seriously angry at me.

I did this intentionally to show my anger.

"Mother, mother! " I shouted in the highest pitch possible "Sleeping ugly, get up! ".
I and Scar have called her sleeping ugly a thousand of times and now it didn't effect her anymore. She used to get angry and ignore us or complained father or went to slap us but truth cannot be hidden for long. Well, she isn't ugly. We are her admirer. I mean she is beautiful but her heart changes from time to time.

I feel so bad when I watch a movie where the mothers are really good and supportive. Is that all acting? Or how can mothers be good? I mean it is said but is it really the truth?

What my mother says is that a person who creates something has the power to destroy that thing. My mother literally created us so... maybe....

No way.

She was not any innocent. She has called us "foxes","demons","bad and mean" and what not. I don't even recall the mischievous things that we did for which we got such gorgeous names!

It was nearly six. And I can hear her snoring like a long hungry beast.
I pushed her bedroom door just to make some noise as she didn't notice me.

I enter and I can see her sleeping on her stomach, as usual, with a red velvet blanket over her. I don't know why she liked the colour red of all the colours . Every little thing she buys to decorate, has a touch of red in them. The bedroom walls are dark red, the crimson red mattress, the blanket, the flowery pillow with painted red roses on it, the table cloth with reddish dots over black and her nightgown that I can see over her shoulder is also in red.

She is making some movements under her blanket. I don't know what's gonna happen now. Is she going to shout out at me? Well I don't even care if I receive a slap today. I'm not afraid at all. I was never. And I'm not. And I will never.

A slurry sleepy voice, "What.. why are you..? " I couldn't understand the rest of the sentence as her face was buried in the pillow.

"Why did you complain father all about yesterday? Everything was alright then, but you did that anyway. Why? " the words flew in the air like I couldn't control them anymore.

She is turning to my side with unkempt hairs, "Phillipa don't disturb a person who's sleeping. "

"Says who! The person who slapped me twice, yesterday, while sleeping." I can't let this go, after she did that cruel thing. I speak so loud. I mean what about self-respect and all.

"What do you want Phillipa? " finally rising up from her warm and fluffy bed in a pleading look.

Why is she acting!

No wonder she had cooked us a nice dinner but I can't ignore what father adviced me.

"I want justice. Father thinks I'm a bad girl and that I'm the one making your life a hell. I can't even face him when he returns on my birthday. " I pause as I see her pleading face turning angry. But I say it anyway, "Yesterday, I was feeling too sleepy because I had studied the previous night. I was about to wake up. It was alright until you slapped me. Finally, you did it and I did not make it a big deal. Wasn't that enough? "