chapter 7: Not where the storyline ends my thoughts will echo your name

Dedicated to : KaylaMariaM

Published on: 24th January 2018

I updated this one faster than usual because I was extremely happy when I saw the rank for this story. I don't know if it's good enough but yet... #313 in teen fiction.

I've put my best efforts in this chapter.

Wish you enjoy :)

In The Morning

"Hey what are you doing ?" a sleepy and tired voice yells at me as I throw my black heavy school bag right on the bed.

"Hey, who's there? "I sound quite frightened. I search the entire room which is darker than usual, as the window panes are half-closed and the lights are out too. It's nearly 3 p.m.

"What is this thing over me? Get it off Phil or I kick it right now? " that voice speaks again. This time the voice seems to belong to Scar, which is coming from under the mountains of blanket on the bed that is hardly visible because of the darkness. I get a glimpse of my bag over her.

"No! wait wait wai wai wai. That's my bag. That's my bag. That's my bag! " clearly recognizing that she won't take a second to kick it, I spit those words and make two big steps to save it.

"What type of girl are you Scar? " I try to sound angry though I'm not at all, "Something has surely happened to you at school that you don't even respect my bag! "

"Oh shut up! Don't teach me, while you don't respect mother!" she reminds me of the morning, still not showing her face, hiding under the blanket.

"Let me remind, you called her a 'psycho' the last night! " now I'm really angry.

"That's because she is! But that doesn't mean you disrespect her! " her voice sounds sleepy again.

"For god's sake don't tell me now, you're on her side. " I wonder why's she taking her side.

"Please be quiet now. Lemme sleep because you had spoiled it before! "she sounds so rude. Yeah, I did spoil her morning sleep. So it's better I shut up.

"Okay!" I surrender making faces in the dark room.

"And Phil, you can be frightened very easily! Remember, after a year, college and all? You'll have to share rooms with unknown girls. I bet they'll do pranks on you. " she speaks with stress on the word 'unknown girls' and reminds me like a big big sister. No wonder, her mood changes in a moment when I surrender. Most frequently she warns me about college life that I'm gonna have after sometime.

"Now, don't act like an elder. " I reply smiling while grabbing my clothes, "And tell me, did she cook? "

"Yeah, there's some tasty curry. "

"Did she really cook? "I enquire in disbelief. After all that in the morning, she cooked! That's unbelievable.

"No she didn't. Your fairy godmother did! "she says teasingly and chuckles. Her face still covered.

"Oh stop it. Where is she now? " I sound normal. But then a sudden incident makes my voice sound worried, "Oh my god. Was she there when you reached home? " I quickly run down the drawing room to check her room without caring for her answer.

I find her nowhere so I head back worried toward our room. Mine and Scar's.

"Scar, She isn't.... " I tremble in nervousness.

She is sitting on her bed, " Relax Phil.. " again she acts like a big sister.

I take a deep breath.