reborn..

Well i died...yeah that sucks....huh i wonder what gonna fucking happen next since i fucking died...ok yeah i kinda swear a lot but don't fucking judge!

I mean wouldn't you be swearing too when you fucking realized you fucking died out of no where? I don't even remember how i fucking died...

...I don't even know where i am...so yeah I'm probably gonna swear a lot...damnit, i just realized...why the fuck am i wet?! I moved a bit and ended up hitting​ something with my leg...what the fuck was that?

"Shh dear, the baby kicked..." was all i heard.

...fuck...don't tell me I'm going to be reborn...god damnit! I don't want to experience that! Oh god no, i don't want to remember when i end up being born...again...

Wait...why am i bring reborn? I died...why do i remember everything except my death in my past life?

...hmm...that does deserve a lot of thinking...but I'll think about it later...so when I'm gonna be born again, I'm fucking closing my eye's because i don't want to see that shit...especially since it will be my new fucking mother...

Should i not think of them as my new parents? Cause i already had parents that i fucking loved...even though my mom died two months before my 12th birthday...

But still she was my mother...but..i don't want to hurt them...because fuck I'm suppose to be their probably first child and by not wanting them because of my past will fucking hurt them...i don't want that...god damnit!

...fine...I'll try for their sake...for my past and now going to be current parents sake....even though they don't know it, I'll try...

...wait a god damn minute, is this rebirth thing kinda like those that i read about on how people were reborn in manga or some fucking anime of some sort?!

...fuuuuuccckkkk....that better not be the case because who knows where I'm going to fucking be reborn in....

~months later~

Sooo bored....when am i getting the fuck out of here?! It's boring, waiting all those months to finally be born...but...how many months has it been? ...Fuck...am i going to be born soon?

...Well i hope to forget it when I'm born because who the fuck would want to remember coming out of their mother like that? If a person actually wanted to remember just to see their mother like that...then they are some sick mother fucker....

...fuck I'm tired...i don't know how the fuck that is possible but I'm tired. Especially considering that all I've been doing besides thinking, was sleeping.

Hmm...weird...I'll figure it out later after I'm born and all that stuff...

~skip time to the birth..or after..~

Well luckily i had my eye's closed...so i didn't see anything. Thank god or whoever it was that allowed me to not see my new mother like that...

"..His name will be shikamaru nara..." was all i heard when i started to listen in to hear my name and what they said.

...double fuck...fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Shikamaru nara! That's my name now, god damnit! I'm either reborn in narutos fucking world or my new parents were fans of naruto and i fucking doubt that...

...Shit what have i gotten myself into without me noticing...oh...I'm suppose to be smart or well shikamaru nara is...but I'm not smart...not at all...damnit! Curse whoever made me be reborn into one of the suppose to be like very intelligent and have more IQ then anyone in his generation...

...I'm not looking forward to this at all...especially when it hits the fourth war...but luckily for me, i still have my gender...thank God i am still a boy...

...tired...wait i think i now know where i got it from...damnit new father of mine...i think i just got my maybe now laziness from him...i hope not...i think i prefer i got some things from my new mom so I'm not lazy and can train early and get stronger to protect myself and others...but it doesn't mean that i can't fool the others into thinking that i am lazy when i train and get stronger and all that stuff...

Yep I'm totally hiding it behind my fake personality of laziness...it's going to be so much fun when they finally figure out I'm not actually lazy and all and i actually train...

But first i have to see if i took after my new father..or if i took after my new mother....

...hmm...i wonder...

______________________________________

Finished and sorry but when i get an idea on a new story in my head i just can't help but try and make the story like it...like i stopped doing the other stories and went and made this out of no where...sorry about that but i couldn't help it...it might happen again so I'm just warning you it might take longer for an update on my other stories that i made....

Well...ja ne~