we got lost...but then again...

So yeah...we got lost...i don't know where we are right now...I'm not sure if I'm correct on it being the death forrest thing...how did we maybe end up in the death forrest place? Well it's a story that i have got to tell you. First lets start with the flashback of what happened before, during, and after shall we?

~flashback~

Finally i get to go outside and play with naruto again! I wasn't able to yesterday which sucked because i was also helping the both of us out on chakra. I also practice on water and tree walking, i make sure i don't go past the limit and almost die...so yeah...back to reality as i ran to the park to meet naruto. I saw him almost immediately and jumped at him, bringing him into a hug. I felt excited for some reason, "naruto! I'm back!" i said excited for no reason. I saw naruto's face began happy and his smile shined like the sun...wait what? Why did i just think that? I hope that doesn't come back into my mind for a while and distract me again...i have no clue on why I'm so happy and excited and...that feeling like something is going to happen today and it might involve me and naruto...i usually trust that feeling since it never lead me astray from what i had to and need to do...but i don't know when...it could happen in a minute, an hour, the evening, at night, or even now...

...so i can't really do anything about it until i know what it is about...so yeah I'm going to have to wait a little bit...maybe...it depends on what it is...i however have no clue what it is so i can't really know when it will happen...though I'm pretty sure i will get a feeling again when something is about to happen...so the both of us started playing hide and seek with chakra. After a while of playing and getting better at it, we started heading out but then i suddenly got a feeling and i knew right then...i should probably go home and bring naruto with me...but before i could say anything, a shinobi appeared in front of us with a symbol on the headband. I tensed up instinctively, i saw his hands reach for the both of us. I grabbed naruto and tabbed into shadows power a bit for speed, i ran somewhere really fast and when i finally stopped, we were in a forest. Don't tell me we are in the forrest of death...i think that's what it is called anyway..

I saw naruto look around in confusion. "Er..sorry about that naruto but that shinobi had a different symbol on his headband...so i got us out of there we he reached for us..." i said and naruto somewhat understood that and sat down. I sat down as well, "so...where are we?" naruto asked me. I have no clue but i do have an idea..."i don't really know but i think i might know...the Forrest of death...maybe..." i said and naruto began to freak out of the name along with switching between 'omg I'm going to die' and 'this is so awesome!' kinda thing...i let out a sigh and a yawn as i started to get tired. So i fell asleep right then and there...yeah maybe it wasn't such a good idea at the time but i didn't care and everything turned out fine in the end. We were found a few hours later by kakashi...which surprised me when i woke up to his chakra coming closer. I stand up, watching everything to see any movement, i tensed a little before i recognized who it was. I mean who wouldn't recognize him? He was the same sliver-ish hair that stands up! I always did wonder why no one said anything or recognize him when he was a sensei..i thought maybe naruto would but eh you don't always recognize someone for a long first while.

But sooner or later you will recognize them...maybe...so i felt more relaxed after seeing his hair and headband. I felt naruto stir and wake up. He got up and looked at kakashi and his fave brightened up immediately. "Dog-san!" naruto said happily and walked over to kakashi. Yeah i know kakashi was one of naruto's protectors when he was still young and got him gifts for him when it was his birthday. I slowly walk over to them, still a little wary from earlier. Kakashi holds out his hands and we both walk closer. He picks us up, still had enough room for his hands to use some jutsu's. He used the shunshin no jutsu. Then we were in a office, i recognized it to be the hokage office. Kakashi sets us down, i wasn't really surprised kakashi found us first. He has his nin-dogs and his senses which are more advance then humans besides kiba's family. "Hey old man!" naruto says and had it been anyone but me, they probably would have sweat-dropped or fallen to the floor in surprise. I already knew what naruto called the third hokage, besides that i was already used to it.

"Naruto..what happened?" third hokage asked. "Eh? Oh! We were play chakra hid and seek and after we finished a ninja appeared before us but looked weird! I think he had a different symbol to his headband!" naruto said. The third frowns, "chakra hide and seek? How did the both of you escape him?" he asks. "Chakra hide and seek is what it is, hiding and seeking with chakra, i won again." i said before naruto opened his mouth. "When did you learn to sense chakra?" he asked again. "I already known...since i could remember.." i said. "Ah a natural...been a while since i last saw one or meet one that is a natural chakra sensor.." he said. "Yeah! Shikamaru is special!" naruto blurts out. I let out a sigh, naruto...so troublesome..."yes he is quite special indeed...so how did you escape the ninja?" asked the third hokage again. I let out another sigh, to troublesome old man..."i used my chakra to escape, i just pushed some into my legs and ran after grabbing naruto..are we finished yet? I want to go home you troublesome old man." i said. Then it hit me...i called the third troublesome old man...huh...i wonder what he will do now...

I saw him smile in amusement, huh...not so troublesome old man after all...i didn't get in trouble! Awesome! "Yes you two may go home." he said as the both of us started leaving. After we left the office, i got naruto to come over again. When we got home, we said "itadakimasu!" and eat. After we finished we went to my room and i got the stuff out so naruto can sleep. Then naruto fell asleep immediately, i was still awake for another hour, mediating. Then before i fell asleep after another hour of listening and sensing everything...you know..listening to the breathing of those close and sensing their chakra. I felt comfortable when i did fall asleep after that thought.

______________________________________
Finally! I'm finished! That took me a long while after someone asked for an update. It's over a thousand words. I hope you all like and enjoy! Until next time! Ja ne~!