It's been a while...

It's been a while and soon other ninja will be coming here for the chunin exams and all. That also means gaara will be here soon! I feel...i don't know..i haven't met gaara yet and i wonder if he's still the same as he was in the anime? Or is he different because of my presence? I don't know and won't know until he gets here...so i kinda do hope i somewhat changed him a little bit for the better but eh.. One can't hope if they don't really know...though they aren't supposed to be arriving just yet...i believe we still got another week or two before gaara and his siblings arrive. So until then I'll just enjoy the somewhat peace of this village...until that happens and then everything starts to happen and ends up with the 4th or 5th war that includes all hidden villages. But until I'll still enjoy it and continue to train to get stronger and stronger to protect them...i guess I'll try to make a jutsu that brings people back to life and with shadows help, i might even live past using it when i make it. Some jutsu have...or require sacrifices... some different more then others. Like that jutsu used to bring back gaara to life. It is all different..i know this one i will make will require a lot of chakra. But thankfully i have shadow to help me when i start to run out of my chakra.

Though i hope there won't be as much deaths as i saw this time then any other time...ugh i don't know how much i will be able to bring back but i estimate at 15 thousand with my chakra alone should i still continue to get my chakra higher and higher until the war begins..with shadows help.. Maybe 50 thousand...possible.. i might miscalculate but I'm not completely sure about that. So I'll do all my training and building up my chakra to help me use that jutsu..at least when i finish making it that is..i'm in the beginning process of it all, soon it will be in the middle and then the end. After that i will be finished. This is when i will have to see them as allies, because this jutsu will only revive my allies, not my enemies. Which is a relief since i don't want to accidentally bring back madara and a few others who will be the enemy. I'm glad that i am somewhat smart enough to do this and make new jutsu's and all. I don't think i am very smart since i am not like anime shikamaru. I'm not at his level when it comes to intelligence. But at least i somewhat have an idea on how to do things and all..so there are only a few things left to do and then all i can do is do my best and hope it all turns out great or alright.

Though i wonder...how much of it has changed and how much stayed the same? Will the same people die or will they live? Will the same people who live die? That i don't know so i will have to pay attention to all of this and more...what stayed the same and what changed? i wonder...i know at least a few things changed, like instead of hinata getting kidnapped it was me. I'm also younger then the rest of my generation, 'm not exactly sure that shikamaru was like that in the anime but oh well. Also they all came to my birthday party, then that one time we got chased into the forest of death and we meet kakashi early. Then i also got a boyfriend who is naruto and i am also a Jinchūriki. That's quite a few things that's changed, i wonder what else has changed as well. I also don't think shadow existed in the anime, there was only ever one through nine tails and when combined became ten tails...so if there is a twelve tails... where is the eleven tails? Is there more out there that are unknown to us? How powerful are they? Can a human get close to their level of power? So many questions without so many answers...maybe i should ask shadow on of these days?

Hmm...oh well...i'll think about it again some other time...now let's think about how gaara will be like when he's here...did his personality change? Did it stay the same? Is gaara closer to his siblings? Or are they more separate? Is he close to the one tails or are they not close? Does he have new jutsu's or the same? Still too many questions without the answers...ugh.. well i can satisfy some of the questions i have when gaara gets here in a week or so. Ah..maybe i should go check on my boyfriend? OK yes i know naruto can be troublesome and all...but he's my troublesome boyfriend and i wouldn't trade him for the world..especially when i actually did fall in love with him. He tries so hard to please me but he doesn't need to do that when i already love him for him...I do thing's for him to but not as much as naruto since he tries to hard to please me when i'm already pleases by him. He does go a bit overboard with things...OK maybe a lot overboard...though that depends on what it's about and all..OK naruto searching is a go. I thought as i wondered around to naruto's favorite places he goes to just about everyday unless it's like a really special day or something...

I eventually found him on the fourth hokage's head, staring as the sun set in the distance. I walked up from behind him and sat down next to him, which seemed to startle him. I guess he didn't hear me approach him. Oh well.. "naruto." I greeted him. He smiled, "shika..how are you?" he asked me. "good just like always. How was your day?" i asked back. He shrugged his shoulders a bit, ah so he's either neutral today or he doesn't know what to feel. I hummed a bit, i then laid my head on his shoulders and closed my eyes. I felt his chakra moving around the both of us. It felt like a loving embrace of...lovers holding each other. I smiled at that thought, naruto..you bring out a different me half the time when no one else has...it is...different.. i haven't felt like this before...not in my past life nor this life until after i fell in love with naruto.."naruto...don't doubt yourself or try to hard...you already make me happy..." i said without thinking...oh..woops..i mean shikamaru usually thinks before talking but for the first time in this life..i spoke without thinking..

...oh well...i'm pretty sure it won't affect him negatively, after all i did just tell him he already made me happy...happier then I've ever felt before.. which i find a bit interesting...since i have never felt that before...oh well...i'll think about it at some other time..."shika...you make me happy too...I...love you shikamaru..." naruto said and i felt his chakra shift around me more protectively and all. I smiled at that, "I love you to naruto..." I told him as i was falling asleep but still awake. I curled around naruto a bit and my chakra shifted over to naruto to cover him, there i thought, my chakra will protect him while i am asleep, i felt satisfied at that. Then i fully fell asleep, dreaming about naruto and I.

____*____*____*____*_____*_____*_____*____*____*___*____*____*____*____*___*___*__

Finally! i finished with 1262 words now. i hope you all enjoy and like and i would like it if you see any mistakes i did because i didn't see any while i was using a computer to update this story and chapter. Well until next time...Ja ne!