Why God?

I know this isn't the update most of you were hoping for. This is something more of a challenge. It's not compulsory, but it would be amazing of some of you participated.

The Why God? challenge is just that: I'm asking those of you who believe in God, why do you believe in Him? Why do you trust in Him, why pray to Him.

I want each and every person to dig deep for their answer and once you get it, write it down. In your journal, in your Bible, on your phone....anywhere you can look at it anytime you feel discouraged about believing.

I want you to challenge your faith, and to understand the very essence of why you believe. And please, take your time to think over your answers.

It's not compulsory to write your answer in the comments section, but I would love love love it if you did!

Here's my Why God:

There are so many reasons why I choose God. He gives me peace, hope, strength to keep fighting when I've given up. God is my rock, in spite of the fact that  sometimes I give up on Him.

Ever since I was a child, I've always felt like the odd one out, for one reason or the other. Yet, in Him, I feel that I belong. He's promised me in Romans 8:29-30 that I'm a member of His eternal family.

I choose God because He first chose me. He loves me. He died for me. Even if I had been the only sinner left in the world, He would gladly have sent His Son to die for me.

Why God? Because even when mountains fall and oceans dry up....even if the sun and moon collapse, He will be right there saying, "Daughter, come to Me."

He loves me. What else could I ask for?