Foreword

Okay, so real talk first.

I have literally lost all ounce of motivation to continue this book, and I dislike how I've written the previous books. I've grown attached to the characters myself, but I am aware that writing the previous books and executing their plot went as terrible as it could have ever gone. As such, I took a break from continuing this plot by writing Foxtrot's Arrival, which would have saved me the trouble of continuing this book's plot which in my view has dragged on for far too long. I've gone too far, and the relationships I've forced onto each of the characters are...as you can already tell...are really forced.

These were all side-effects of me rushing the book, and not planning really well. It doesn't help that I'm terrible at writing books in the first place, and so it's become more of a chore for me in writing this book.

However, I feel that it's a waste of time for me to have to sit through boring and dull chapters (it was a mistake getting the original Horsemen to do things they clearly couldn't do in their physical state in the latest chapters) just to continue this book.

As such, the plot of the third part of Himawari's Arrival will not follow strictly the events that occurred in the books that were published before it from The Horsemen: ß's Arrival to The Horsemen: Himawari's Arrival Part 2.

While the general plot and whatever happened in the previous books is still canonical, the details themselves are not strictly canonical anymore. So in other words, expect quite a bit of retconning.

The Horsemen will however still strictly follow the events that happen in TCRC. Therefore if you want the most accurate of background information, you should follow closely Jackitalyy's TCRC series. Everything that happens there and what it says is canon there, is canon in this book as well.

Good luck and have a blast reading through this book of what not to do when writing one!