Lioness

' I am Lioness
I will not cringe
For them '

Anila, FORMER QUEEN CONSORT OF WAKANDA and PRINCESS OF ASHARN.

Sold in exchange for land and weaponry, the former Princess Anila of Asharn, is made to be the wife of the usurper and reigning King of Wakanda Erik Killmonger.

Despite being at the tender age of nineteen, Anila had been shaped to rule many kingdoms before she could even walk. She had been trained in weapons, as befits any warrior to be.

Anila can both read as well as write in several different languages, and is highly educated on the various laws and histories of many countries, especially her own and Wakanda.

Her reputation of being a loyal and noble young woman proceeds her. Anila never lets her title of 'princess' segregate her from the likes of the common people, for it is them that know the hidden side of her so well.

But she is a young lioness, from a family of noble, wise and cunning lions. She had been brought up with siblings that have been taught that leadership, loyalty and nobility is their right.

Anila of Asharn knows that leadership, loyalty and nobility is her duty, and with that makes an excellent queen. And hence the reason Killmonger liked her the most.

No one said being a queen, wife and mother would be easy, not when Killmonger sits on the throne with plans to exceed everyone's imagination.

Anila ~ Lioness

Erik ~ Golden Jaguar

' Love is poison A sweet poison, yes

' Love is poison
A sweet poison, yes

But it will kill you all the same '

Prologue

She bared herself in one smooth and slow motion, as if she were back in her chambers disrobing for bed with no one but Erik watching on with attentive eyes.