sunhee sulked in the corner, a plastic cup filled with juice in her hands as she watched everyone else talk and laugh and play games

by the door, she saw chittaphon talking to the dark-haired male who had passed the notes back and forth between the two during the detention. she stood to go talk to him but then someone jumped onto her lap, groaning.

"taeil?" she said. and then he looked at her, eyes wide and smiling.
"sunhee?" he said back. the female knitted her eyebrows together and pushed his head off her lap with her free hand.

"where are you off to?"

glancing at taeil, she paused.

"where's taeyong?"

"oh god-"

"learn to knock."a slightly drunk, half annoyed taeyong grumbled as he climbed off the female sunhee had never seen before. she removed her hands from her eyes to see bright pink lipstick smeared all over his face.

"this is my room!" sunhee complained. the male looked around at the room and then giggled an 'oh yeah, so it is.'

"who's that?" the female sat up, clearly half drunk also.
"my girlfriend." taeyong grumbled. sunhee opened her mouth but before she could talk, the other female gasped and grabbed her heels and bag.

she stumbled her way to sunhee and stood in front of the shorter female, knees and elbows shaking and all.

"i-i'm so sorry, i-i didn't know!"

"it's okay... enjoy your night?"

after she had left, taeyong sat up and grabbed sunhee, hugging her tightly.

"dude."

"bro."

"you can't just call me your girlfriend to get rid of girls you get bored of, it's mean."

"you're my best friend." he said, half asleep already. he snuggled into her and she cringed.

there were two quiet knocks at the door and someone walked in, holding two plastic cups.

"hey, so this might sound strange but i saw you come up here and-"

the three just stared at each other as he looked at taeyong snuggling into sunhee's side.

"shoot- i thought jaehyun was in this room- sorry to disturb you."

and then chittaphon left again.