n

"he totally busted your ass for staring at your crush in spanish

"he totally busted your ass for staring at your crush in spanish." johnny laughed as chittaphon finished his juice.

"i don't even know her name."

"park sunhee," johnny and chittaphon turned to jaehyun sat on the other end of the table, looking at his phone. he looked up at them, "her name is park sunhee."

then, at their confused expressions, "she's best friends with taeyong."

johnny nodded with an, "of course," before turning to chittaphon, "why were you staring anyway? i saw you from the other side of the room."

"why were you staring at me?"

"i asked you first."

"she gave me a pen yesterday and i wanted to give it back to her." chittaphon dug into his pocket then pulled out the red marker.

"then why do you still have it?"

"she didn't want it back."

taeyong wiped the pizza grease from his mouth with a napkin then threw it at taeil.

"you're disgusting." he frowned, pinching it between two fingers and throwing it away.

the three were sat on the field, eating cold pizza from the canteen. sunhee had her nose stuck in a book while taeyong and taeil shot insults back and fourth.

sunhee looked up from her page to see taeil now crouched down on the grass, his camera pressed to his face again. she blinked once then followed his gaze to see taeyong over dramatically posing.

with a slice of pizza.

"i really hate you guys sometimes." was all she said, earning a wink from taeyong.