k

the following monday, taeyong had dragged them to the soccer match in the school's huge stadium on the outskirts of the area

with a paper bowl of popcorn, sunhee grinned as she leaned on taeil and watch taeyong run around for the practise. he saw the two and waved. they waved back happily and sunhee laughed when he tried showing off by hand-springing away and lifting his shirt onto his head, running around jokingly.

the cheerleaders all hid their faces and whispered behind their pom poms, their uniforms a neon pink, and the crowd cheered and clapped.

after a short wait, the game began and the crowd was wild, intently watching the game. a few rows away, she saw chittaphon and johnny. she assumed they were here to watch jaehyun.

"look at our idiot best friend." sunhee grinned happily and held her hand out, pointing at taeyong with a piece of popcorn between her finger and thumb.

hesitantly, sunhee wandered into the changing room once the game was over and the crowd had scattered away. she kept her head low but at the same time searched for taeyong.

she counted the numbers down on the shirts until she came to 14.

"ta-"

but she stopped when she saw him talking to one of the cheerleaders, an arm wrapped around her as she didn't seem to care he was only in shorts.

she stared at the girl until she finally recognised her.

head cheerleader.

the same girl at the party.

lipstick smear girl.

"oh- is that your ex?" she asked, baby blue eyes wide. taeyong turned to look at her and she saw his wide smile drop a fraction of an inch. 

she had bought taeyong flowers as a 'well done' gift for winning one of the most important matches.

but now she felt angry.

"yes. i'm looking for jaehyun." she glared at him.

"jaehyun oppa is over there." she pointed to the subsection of the changing room, standing on the tips of her toes.
"jaehyun oppa is over there." she mimicked the girl's fake, high voice in her head as she spun on her heels and stomped towards the other room.