v

"we broke up

"we broke up."

is the first thing taeyong said.

"i'm sorry."

is the next thing sunhee said.

she stood on her tip toes and wrapped her arms around his neck to hug him. she knew he was trying not to cry and sighed.

he was no player.

"she said she got bored of me..." he spoke quietly into sunhee's hair. sunhee nodded and hugged him tighter.

"it's okay to cry."

"miss park, thank you for coming."

"my pleasure." she grumbled, sitting on the other side of the table. the teacher looked at her intently with his beady eyes.

"we'd like to let you know that yuta nakamoto has written a statement regarding the fight which happened..." he paused to flick through the papers on the messy desk, "a few weeks ago, i believe?"

he handed her the yellow sheet as she nodded and she took it carefully. she recognised yuta's neat handwriting in blue ink between the thin, black lines.

after a few minutes of reading, she placed the sheet down on top of the other sheets sprawled out everywhere.

"following up these events, we have come to the final decision that johnny and chittaphon's explosions will be reversed and their guardians will be notified and told of the changes. yuta has faced permanent expulsion. we hope you understand."

but she didn't care as she glared at the page, angry tears in her eyes.

she picked up her bag and shoved mr castro to get to the door, walking out of the school.

no one even tried to stop her.

it was too late.

they were too late.

she had already lost chittaphon.