Memories of Phu Quoc

Author : reaana0201

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Singto POV

"Woah, it's paradise," Krist amazed when looking at the beautiful view of Kem Beach. The emerald-colored water looks unreal, as if it was photoshoped. The beach is located near our hotel, JW Marriot Phu Quoc Emerald Bay. We would stay there for three days. What were we doing there? Honeymoon.

He..he.. I was kidding though I love the idea of going on honeymoon with my lovely Krist. We were there for working. We got offer from attitude to grace their cover for January issue 2018. At first, I wanted to reject them. I was so deadly tired of my hectic schedule: studying, filming, and fan meeting. Having photoshoot overseas was the last thing I want. I need rest. But Krist was so excited about it.

"P' Sing, I heard Phu Quoc has breathtaking view. The beach is beautiful and we can try kayak. Let's go there. I want to go there. You can't say no. Okay?" he tugged my shirts sleeve while pouting. I hated it when he acted like a kid.

"Okay," I said.

I lost. How could I reject his beg? I could be cold hearted and say no. But I was sure he would be sulky and mad for ages.

Then he hugged me tightly, "Thank you, P' Sing."

I was about to kiss him when P' Yui suddenly walked in and interrupt us.

"Kids, let's go. We have another meeting today," she said.

For God sake, can you please get in 5 minute later? I was so close to enjoy my Kit's sweet lips.

--

The night before our departure to Phu Quoc, Krist called me. He was a little bit frantic.

"P, should I bring my new sunglasses? What about trunk? Which one I should wear? Should I bring Polaroid camera? Wait, I don't have it. I should buy it first," he kept talking on the phone and I just casually say yeah, okay, or longer sentence 'up to you'.

"Tomorrow, there will be lots of fans waiting for us at the airport. What should I wear? I don't want to look shabby," he sounded confused and tired.

"Krist, just wear anything that you like and make you feel comfortable."

I never cared about airport fashion. Why should I when I have already possessed good looking face?

"I cannot just wear anything I like. I don't want to show up in front of Peraya with weird airport fashion," he uttered his disapproval.

"Krist, don't you think you take our trip to Phu Quoc seriously? You act as if we're going on holiday."

"We are."

"Nope, we go to Phu Quoc for photoshoot."

"Well, we will not take photo for whole 2x24 hours Singtuan. After the photoshoot end, we can have fun. I want to swim, surf, and go shopping......"he mentioned his never ending what-to-do-in-Phu Quoc-list which made me think we would go there for a year not a few days.

When Krist showed up at the airport the next day I was puzzled. Since he declared he would show off great airport fashion to our fans, his outfit was far from great. Instead of wearing stylish clothes like he always did, he only wore t-shirt, hoodie, and flip flop. Not to mention the plastic bag that he carried.

"If I am not mistaken, someone said that he would dress gorgeously today," I teased him.

He leant toward me and whispered," My hubby told me to wear anything that made me comfortable."