Lessons

What I've learned in comforting my many female friends (seriously, pretty much all my friends are women and I'm not sure how to feel about that...):
1. Ice cream is a god-send.
2. Always have Disney movies and musical bootlegs on hand. Netflix and YouTube are very handy.
3. Always—ALWAYS handle with care. Emotions can be affected by many things (i.e. HORMONES)
4. Don't feel offended if they call men dicks. They usually end up being right.
5. Don't be a dick.
6. If they try to rip you apart, do not take offense, simply get more ice cream (and chocolate, while you're at it).
7. When it's your best friends, sometimes it's better to just start a playful banter of insults or casual flirting. I don't know why, but it seems to help.
8. Do NOT tell a friend who is grieving after a break up that you love them, in any way. Even if you mean it as a friend, they will punch you.
9. Minnie is bloody terrifying when angry. Still my best friend.
10. Offer to draw them, using the excuse that you need to prove how gorgeous they are. They appreciate the gesture, and it's like giving them a +5 confidence boost. It's pretty great.

And that, my lovelies, is just ten things I've learned from every melt-down, breakup, heart-turning moment and whatever else seems to upset my friends (there's a variety of things, though they've every right to feel how they do. Don't mistake what I'm saying here, they're valid).
~JMx

_JaneMoriarty_
_MinnieHolmes_
MMHolmes
IreneElizabethHolmes
katebelgravia //I figure I'll just start adding her to the list of Jim's friends, Yeah?
ConsultingTeenager (apparently?)
@andotherpeopleicantrememberatthemoment
With love, your Jimmy.