(A) I'm Sorry - Yo07 [Mystic Messenger]

No key for this, peeps, since this is a ship one-shot~ This is without all the reset stuff, so it's just like a normal AU. Also, since I don't want to be writing MC all the time, I'll just use one of my OCs who I think acts like the MC in Yoosung's Good Ending Route.

And, as a warning, there's some stuff in here involving depression and suicide, so if you aren't comfortable with that or it brings back some really tough memories, I'd advise you not to read this for your own mental health. I don't promote suicide. I think if you are experiencing depression or suicidal thoughts, you should really talk to someone who cares about you. It'd help a lot more than you think.

Sae-young sighed, an arm lazily thrown across his face. He had just logged out of another torturous chatroom. Of course, when he was chatting he never let it show, but it took a huge toll on him outside of the screen.

Yoo-sung and Noemi had started dating after the RFA party was over. Even though Yoo-sung was supposed to be recovering from his eye injury, which Sae-young blamed himself for, he went to the party and confessed to Noemi there.

It broke what was left of Sae-young's heart to watch. His best friend choosing some girl they had met over chat and only known for a handful of days over, well, him. He felt betrayed, abandoned, alienated.

No one else in the RFA put up with him other than Yoo-sung. Sure, Zen would joke around with him sometimes, but even he would get annoyed with him at the drop of a hat.

He wishes he wasn't such a burden to everyone. Including himself.

Sae-young wondered what it would be like without him. Everyone would be happier, for sure. He would be leaving Sae-ran, but, then again, his brother didn't know he was alive. He had V to watch over him.

Jaehee would have a peaceful, stress-free chatroom to come back to and Sae-young was sure Jimin wouldn't even notice he was gone. Zen would still fight Jimin all the time, but at least he didn't have to deal with annoying Sae-young, haha...

And then there's Yoosung. He has Noemi. He'll be happy without Sae-young.

No one needs him anymore.

Now that he thinks about it, they never truly needed him in the first place. All he did was eat, drink, and gather information. He loved them, but he was starting to realize that they never felt the same. None of them did.

The one he wanted to love him the most, chose a stranger over him. Just thinking about it made him feel so many emotions at once. So much. He felt like he was drowning. Sae-young couldn't decide if it was better than when he was dying from thirst; when he felt nothing at all.

He thought about his love for Yoo-sung. He thought about Yoo-sung in general. Sae-young's eyes started to water.

"Oh, Yoo-sung. Loving you was the most exquisite form of self-destruction." He picked up his phone once again and dialed a number.

"Vanderwood, honey~ Do you happen to have any hemlock?"

~Time Skip~

As he boiled the hemlock leaves, Sae-young thought back on his and Vanderwood's brief exchange. When he had come to drop off the excessive amount of hemlock, a worried look was on the hitman's face. Sae-young shook it off and thanked Vanderwood for bringing it with a forced smile.

For some reason, Vanderwood seemed alarmed and tried to find an excuse to stay, but Sae-young pushed him out and locked the door. He was sure Vanderwood didn't really care and only put up with him because he was good at his job when he actually did it.