Women In Tears Broken By Love

An- Who thinks kelly rowland and trey songz is going to hook up one day because i do they look sooo cute together!! But back to the story..

De'Andre P.O.V

"YO Chris im about to go walking around." I said while im about to go out the door.

"ite." After that he falls off the bed.

I started aughing but then stopped because i heared a women crying and it is was my teacher sitting on the ground.

"Mrs.Wilson is you ok?" I asked

She looks up with red puffy eyes. "yes i am ok."

"I have been around a lot of hurt people in my life so i know your hurt." Wipes her tears away.

"Ok promise me you want judge me or you want tell anyone." She starts crying again and staring into my eyes

"I promise."

Sigh "Ok i was with a student and he was trying to rape me the plessure was what i needed so i guess i let him and after the sex he slapped me then started kicking me thats when i punched him and grabbed my things and ran out the house so now im here with you."

I hugged her real tight then i felt our lips combine but it felt right but its wrong but the thing is i dont want to let go.. But she pulls away first and smiles. "What was that for?" She say

"I did it because you deserve it you dont deserve to be beat you deserve love in your life not hurt and pain." I said as she places her hand on my cheek.

"De'Andre your to sweet but we need to get to class but if i could i would love to stay here with you." She hurries to get her self together for class.

"ok Mrs-" she cuts me off

"no call me cariya outside of class."

"ok cariya" i smile

"can i get one last kiss pleaseee." She said with puppy dog eyes that anybody would fall for.

"ok." I kissed her for a long time then smiled while placing little pecks on her lips.

"you made my day today De'Andre thanks for everything."

"its ok cariya."

"ok ill leave first bye." She leaves the hallway.

Woah did me and my teacher kiss i feel that this is so wrong but she was a women in tears broken by love...