I Love You (part 1/2)

Andre pov

Class was sooooo boring today so I snuck out and went to the juice bar. I ordered a strawberry smoothie which was amazing. My phone vibrated indicating that I had a text message.

From: T

Hey babe. Skipping class I see naughty boy. Well come meet me outside you'll see a black infinity just get in.

I stiffened up just by thinking what would happen if I do get in the car. Without thinking I got up and threw my smoothie away while heading out the door. I looked around finally spotting the black infinity I hesitantly walked to the car and opened the car door. Somebody pulled me unto the back seat. I got kind of scared because it was no lights just to think of it we wasn't even moving.

Me: What the fuck is going on?

I smelt smoke obviously someone was smoking. At this point I really regretted getting into the car but my curiosity took over me.

???: Don't talk just enjoy the ride

With that being said I drifted off into a dream...

??? Pov

???: okay so you want me to text him now and get him to meet us in the car?

???: yeah

???: he's not that stupid but okay

To: De'Andre

Hey babe. Skipping class I see naughty boy. Well come meet me outside you'll see a black infinity just get in.

I hope he do come out here because he will be mine rather he like it or not. After about 2 minutes of fantasizing about Andre I saw him walk out and get in the car. I pulled him into the back seat for he could be beside me. I lightened me a cigar and blew the smoke by his face.

Andre: What the fuck is going on.

I got slightly frightened by the tone of his voice but I wasn't going to back down.

???: Don't talk just enjoy the ride

I covered his mouth with a napkin and he passed out from the drug on the napkin.

2 hours later Andre pov

I woke up on the floor tied up in a a basement I think. I guess somebody was monitoring me because as soon as I woke up I heard a woman yell he's awake. Where the fuck am I?

???: Ah your awake, finally.

Shit its Cariya. What the fuck do she want.

"You." She said. Oops I said that out loud but why would she want me? Im just a average student that thought he was going to a average school but clearly I was wrong. Snapping out of my thoughts I felt a sharp pain in my left cheek. I looked at her noticing that I eagerly wanted to kiss her sweet soft lips.

"Sit on my lap Cariya" I said. She looked surprised but hesitatingly sat on my lap. She looked in my eyes with a pain look that I hated. I brushed thumb across begging for her to smile and she did. I kissed her lips realizing I didn't want her lips on my skin I needed them. She wrapped her arms around my neck deepening the kiss. Flash backs of the day she was crying filled my mind hoping she got through that because we haven't talked about it.

I felt hands rubbing on the top of my pants. Without thinking I triesld to unbuttoned my pants and she just sat on my lap looking at me like I was stupid and that's when I realized I was still tied up.

"You know you got to untie my hands, right?"

When I said that the sound of the ropes dropping to the ground filled the air. I resumed the kissing session by kissing her neck while lifting up her tank top. Whoa I didn't imagine her boobs to be this big. They screamed "suck me" so that's exactly what I did. If somebody was in the house I'm pretty sure they are listening to her loud moans.

I guess she got super turned on because she pulled down my boxers and you know what she did...

[Skipping the rest you know what they did ;)]

1hr 30min later

"Andre I'm sorry for all the things I did I just wanted you... I love you." Cariya said. I could barely hear her say the last part but I heard her clearly. I don't know if I love her yet but I do like her but she's my teacher.

"Cariya I accept your apology but I'm not gonna say I love you back so soon but I do like you." I said. At first I saw that look of pain in her eyes but it switched to a a emotion I couldn't read. She nodded her head trying to make me believe she was understanding this but I know she wasn't.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead while pulling her into a hug.

"Please don't let go."