I'm a Bird (part 2/2)

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been posting in a while things have been... complicated... ya know? But here goes the story you've been waiting for...

Camiya pov

We sat there in silence... good comfortable silence. When I said I love him I actually meant it but I got him right where I want him in my arms where he suppose to be. The only thing I need to do is get rid of his other girl might even be girls.

"Camiya?" I heard him say interrupting my thought.

"Yes?" I said looking at his perfect face looking kind of lifeless but I just told myself he's mine he's okay now.

"I want to take you somewhere so can I drive in one of them cars outside. I wanna take you on a perfect date."

"Yeah follow me." I led him out the basement door and out of the house we were in to one of my brothers trucks. I unlocked the doors of the car an got in the passenger sit while he got in the drivers sit. We drove in silence for about 30 minutes to a lake. It was picture perfect with all of the trees and the sun was going down it was stunning.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked getting fed up with all of the silence that was happening."

"I have to tell you something." He looked at me with a serious expression. I hope he doesn't have to tell me something that is going to hurt me because I'll hurt him before he have a chance to hurt my heart.

"Um, okay."

"Look don't fall for me I'm not the type of guy you want I'm not the type of guy you can love. Turn around right now and walk away. Close up your heart because I'm not ready not right now." I was stunned by his words, why wouldn't I love the type of guy like him?

"No... No you can't be serious. I know you felt what I felt for you too so don't deny it."

"Whatever." He turned around and ran straight to the car getting in and driving off. I'm stuck here wherever he left me heartbroken. How could I been so stupid to think he'll actually like his teacher. I scoffed at my own thoughts, sitting down on a nearby rock by the lake, just thinking.

Andre pov

I'm really not the type of guy anyone thinks I am. Why did she have to become so attached? Well who cares I blew her off now I'm restarting my college days. Once I got in the car The Birds by The Weeknd started playing and the song reminded me so much of what just happened. My thought drifted off and I started feeling kind of dizzy. I rush to my parent's old house where I think at when I'm stressed. I got out the car and walked in the house to the bathroom. Everything looked so familiar bringing unwanted memories in my mind. Quickly opening the cabinet I grabbed the bottle of oxy and poured some in my hand. Looking down at the oxy just made me feel high but I needed the real thing so I popped them in my mouth feeling it go down my throat.

After a couple minutes the oxy kicked in. I started shouting to the world about any and everything. Things changed I found myself crying on the floor for no reason at all.

"I like my teacher, best friend, and a old friend, and now I'm taking oxy again. What is wrong with me? I know... im just a bird" After that last sentence I made I was passed out right there on the floor.

_________________________________________________________________

I know its short but yeah... i dont really like this chapter but i hope you like it "/