Stranger

De'Andre p.o.v

How could she not tell me she had a boyfriend? Its so stupid! But the only thing I do is think about is teacher she's acting all weird. My mother always told me I get woman sprung to easily but damn that woman just don't seem like the rest of all the girls. Her body sway when she walk, & her hair bounce up and down, & her eyes is just like a dream, & when she smile oh my god her smile will make Cupid back down. Wait should I be thinking about her?

I hear a voice cut my thoughts off ."Hey stranger." That familiar goddess voice. I quickly turn around and saw Cariya.

"I'm the stranger now." How could she call me the stranger

"Yes."

"Your the one that have been acting strange."

"I've been acting strange? Im not even going to scream or get mad. So go away and tend to your girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Did you catch anything for me?" I think this caught both of us by surprise because she kinda stiffened up.

"Its much like DID" She stepped closer to me right,left,right, then left. She was way to close our nose was touching! Then I felt her sweet soft lips on mines. I kissed back. Wait... WHAT? This is so crazy why do these things happen to me?

I broke the kiss but I really just wanted to take her to a room. "I felt it so dont you dare tell me you dont have feelings for me." I guess I did put a little more effort in the kiss but her lips is way to soft.

I just stood there I really didnt know what to say so I just walked away. I guess I should call chris to hit up a club.

Chris p.o.v

I hear my phone ring its De'Andre. I havent never liked him I just pretend I guess.

Phone convo

De'Andre: hey man

Chris: whats up

De'Andre: nothin just wanted to see do you want to go yo the club??

Chris: yea which one?

De'Andre: Paradise (fake)

Chris: time?

De'Andre: 10:00

Chris: ite I will meet you there (hang up)

End of convo

Ok its 8:30 now so shower first... I grab my towel and hop in the shower

20 min later

I get out the shower and rap the towel around my torso. A few seconds later I hear strange noises then

I think somebodys name "peter". I got to get ready I remember so I put on a black and blue rocawear shirt with some black jeans. I open my closet and pull out my blue, white, and black Jordan's.

I got to say I was looking good. Damn what time is it? I hear my phone ring and run to it.

Phone combo

Chris: hello

???: yeah man where you at?

Chris: In my room why? Who is this?

???: You need to look at your caller id but this De'Andre. Do you mind another person coming?

Chris: No who?

De'Andre: You'll see

Chris: ite well I'll be there in a minute

De'Andre: OK bye

End of convo

I wonder who this person is. "Well Chris." I say to myself. "Let's just have a good time. "