Chapter 7

Adam was kissing me. I didn't really know what to do. I kissed back for a while but after that he started to make things more heated. This was not how I wanted to end the night and now I have to stop this before I do something I regret tomorrow morning.

"Adam I can't do this." I said quietly whilst tring to push him away.

"What do you mean, are you a virgin?" He asked then moved down and started kissing my neck.

"No, I mean I dont want to do this." I said a bit more firm. "Not now, this is all too soon."

Now he has stopped kissing me. He nodded in understanding but still looked utterly dissapointed.

"I'm sorry if I dissapointed you!" I snapped and stood up to go towards the door. What was I doing here anyway!

"What? No no no don't be stupid of course i'm not dissapointed. I'm really sorry Katy I didn't mean to come across this way. Please don't go, give me another chance." He pleaded looking into your eyes. I truly believed him and agreed to stay.

After watching a movie and cuddling I couldn't help but feel as if this was right. Then Zayn came into my mind and the look he had on his face when he saw me dancing with Adam. I knew it meant nothing because I hadn't even known him for that long but I still want to see him again. I must make a note to text him tomorrow. That is if he even wants to see me. He probably has a busy life and why would someone as famous as him want to see me again. He only invited me to his party because he felt bad for hurting me. Now that I think about it, he doesn't want me texting him. It would only annoy him and make me seem clingy.

"Did you want to stay the night?" Adam whispered in my ear. I froze for a minute confused as to what way he meant and I had clearly just told him I didn't want anything like that. He seemed to notice this. "Not in that way, I just meant you could stay here because it's late and were too drunk to drive."

"Yes please that would be really good!" I said and he walked upstairs to his bedroom. "Do you live on your own?" I asked curiusly.

"No I share this place with one of my friends." He said as he pulled out some of his comfy clothes for me to sleep in. I took them and went to find the bathroom to get changed in. I looked in the mirror and made my hair look neater and then folded the dress I was wearing. I went back to Adam's room and found him in just his boxers.

"Oh my god i'm so sorry I forgot that you would be changing in here!" I said and turned away covering my eyes. He chuckled and said,

"It's fine don't worry, I sleep like this anyway. Unless your uncomfortable with this, I can put on some tracksuit bottoms and a top." He said sweetly. Gosh he's so cute!

"Oh no no it's fine I don't mind." I rushed awkwardly. I bet i'm so red right now. He just laughed a bit and nodded his head. He climbed into his bed on one side and I then got in on the otherside. There was a gap between us and i'm cold. If I did ask him to cuddle with me it would obviously be because i'm cold, no other reason. Apart from the fact that i'm crushing on him a tiny weeny bit. Before I could even ask him, I heard shuffling and then I felt his arm wrap around my waist gently. Almost as if he wasn't sure if he should be doing this. I happily obliged and got comfy. We ended falling asleep like this and it was really nice. For some odd reason Zayn was still in the back of my mind.

The sun peered through a gap in the curtains and it shone in my eyes. I had a bit of a head ache and I just felt sick in general. My stoumach was turning and I think i'm going to be sick. I quickly got out of bed but trying to be quiet at the same time. I easily found the bathroom as I got changed in their last night. I leaned over the toilet and threw up all of the contents in my belly. I feel like absolute shit right now. I wish Kate was here with me because she is so good to me when i'm ill.