Chapter 6

I laid out my dress on my bed, along with clean underwear and a bra. I made sure that they were my 'sexiest' pair of underwear and bra because for some strange reason if all of my clothes are nice or 'sexy' it makes me feel the part a bit more and it makes me feel like I fit in, it's just  kind of theory. Don't question my theory, it works for me. I got into the shower and used a lot of coconut body scrub so I definitely know I smell nice and clean. Tonight is a bit deal for me and ,probably Kate too, because there will definitely be some celebrities there and I can imagine they will all be so good looking and pretty so I have to make a good impression. I can't be the person to stick out for all the wrong reasons. Once I have shampooed twice and conditioned, I shave my armpits and legs twice to make sure that there is no hair what so ever because that would also be embarrassing, going in with hairy legs won't go down well. I turn the shower off and get dry. I walk to my bedroom with my towel wrapped around me. I am now going to double check under my bed before I start getting changed as Zayn has made me paranoid. It still feels so weird saying that we have kissed and i'm pretty sure Harry and Kate like each other. I will be talking to Kate about that because everyone knows about Harry's reputation, Whether it's true or not I don't know. Probably not but I just want to make sure that she is safe and doesn't get her heart broken.

I slip on my underwear and bra and go over to my dressing table to do my make up. I'm not going to smother it on like some girls because I want it to be nice but fairly natural. I don't wear foundation so none of that will be going on. I put on some navy blue eye shadow and blend it in at the top. Next I put on some eyeliner in my top eyelids but not on the bottom ones because that has never suited me. I brush on a little bit of blush to add some colour and I think I am done.

"Kate how much have you done?" I shout from my bedroom. I'm no longer annoyed about earlier. I can never stay mad a Kate because she is just too damn cute! (A/N by the way by real friend Kate hates being called cute...your welcome Kate!)

"I'm just finishing my make up. What about you?" She calls back.

"I've finished my make up and I just need to put my dress on and do my hair."

"Ok tell me when your done."

"Yep, see you in a minute. Must get back to getting prettier!" I shout as a joke.

"Haha good luck!"

"Bitch!"

"Love you Katy!"

"Love you too." I huff. We have a weird relationship.

I walk over to put my dress on very carefully. It's a navy blue dress that comes to my knee. I made sure to wear a dress that wasn't too long and annoying but I didn't want it to be too short either. I thought that this one was just right for the occasion. It also has little ripples on the waist band that flow out at the bottom, as well as a little floral pattern on the waistband with a few gems on there. I make sure the dress doesn't wipe any of my make up off whilst it's being put on and I successfully get it over my head.

"Kate is your dress on?" I ask.

"Yeah, zip up?" She asks.

"Yep same. Corridor." I shout back and walk out of my room. We meet in the corridor and take it in turns to zip each other up at the back. We usually do the same process when we wear dresses so were kind of pros now. We smile at each other and head back to our bedrooms to finish getting ready. I dig out my black heels and a take my phone off of charge and out it in my bra. It is actually a really good place to put it! Before I forget I quickly plug my straighteners and go over my hair a few times before turning them off and walking to the living room. I find my lip gloss on the coffee table and apply a coat. Not long after Kate comes out looking as gorgeous as always. She's wearing a white dress which is about the same length as mine and it has two layers. The bottom layer is a white silk and the top layer in a white lace floral pattern all around it. She has put a thin brown belt around her waist as an accessory as well as these beautiful silver earrings that her mum got her last Christmas.