2

After a few more games and questions the boys were back to their dorms since it was already eight pm everyone felt tired and decided to go sleep, Jungkook shared a room with J-Hope and Suga, Jin shared his with Namjoon and V with Jimin.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I bid everyone goodnight and laid down on my bed waiting for Jimin to get out of the shower so we could turn off the lights and finally sleeps.

 As I laid down I started thinking about what happened today during the interview, everyone found it so funny but when I found out that Jungkook was going to kiss a member and that it wasn't me it didn't feel right. Actually I felt nauseous just thinking about it, another members lips on his. 

I didn't understand why and when I found out it was Jimin, my best friend, that was going to kiss him, I even started to feel angry? What was going on with me? I shouldn't mind who kisses who. But whenever I closed my eyes I would see Jungkook leaning and kissing Jimin and a wave of anger would overwhelm me. Was I jealous? No, I had no reason to be, I shook that idea right as Jimin walked in the room.

"Ready to sleep?" He asked me. Not wanting to look at him I just nodded and turned around to face my wall. What was going on with me? Why was I suddenly angry at Jimin? He was my best friend, he had always been there for me and I sure was not going to let a kiss come in between our friendship especially when I didn't like either of the two persons involved in that kiss.

Jimin's P.O.V

I sat down on my bed ready to sleep when I remembered that Tae was acting weird today during the interview and that I wanted to talk to him about that.

"Tae?" I called. At first he didn't reply, I thought he might be sleeping but he slowly turned around to face me. He didn't say anything so I continued.

"What happened to you today? During the interview after the kiss, you seemed, I don't know, worried, sad. Is everything okay?" he sighed and looked away then looked me in the eyes.

"Can I be honest with you?" 

"Always Tae, I'm here for you"

"I think I might have been jealous, w-when you and Jungkook kissed" He looked down fidgeting his fingers. I wasn't expecting this, it didn't bother me that Tae was gay, I was and he knew it but what shocked me was that I had a crush on Jungkook and it seemed like Taehyung also did. 

Now I really didn't know what to say or what to do. Do I tell him about my crush? Will he be mad? Does he have feelings for him? Does Jungkook have feeling for one of us or neither? So many questions.

"Oh, so do you like him?" I ask. He looked up and shook his head.

"I don't know, I felt jealous but that's it. I mean Kookie and I have always been close but now I don't know if I do like him or not.Jimin, what am I going to do" Taehyung was really worried, I could see he didn't know how to handle his new found feelings. 

I got up and sat next to him and patted his back. He leaned his shoulder onto mine and I heard low sobs as I wrapped my arms around him pulling him into a hug.

"I will try and find out if Jungkook likes anyone, okay? And when I do if you want me to I will tell you. How does that sound?" His sobs slowly stopped as his breathing returned to normal.

"Thank you, Jimin"

"Its fine, just act normal until then, now try and sleep, Tae" I got up and turned off the lights as I slipped under the covers. Damn, how did I get myself in this situation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter but I will update twice today.

Hope you enjoy this story 

Author-nim