A/N

THIS BOOK HAS BEEN INTENTIONALLY BEEN TAKEN DOWN FOR MAJOR EDITING PURPOSES AND IS SLOWLY BEING REWRITTEN!!!

Cast

Hailee Steinfield as Elizabeth (Ellie) after Elizabeth Blackburn

Thomas-Brodie Sangster as Newt after Isaac Newton

The Maze Runner Cast as themselves 

PLAYLIST

Demons- Imagine Dragons

"This is my Kingdom Come, this is my kingdom come. Don't get too close, it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide."

Perfect- Ed Sheeran

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms. Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song. When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath. You heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight."

Tell Me You Love Me- Demi Lovato

"Tell me you love me. I need someone, on days like this I do. On days like this."

Whatever It Takes- Imagine Dragons

"Everybody waiting for the fall of man. Everybody praying for the end of times. Everybody hoping they could be the one. I was born to run, I was born for this."

Want You Back- 5 Seconds Of Summer

"No matter where I go, I'm always gonna want you back. No matter how long your'e gone, I'm always gonna want you back. I know you know I will never get over you."

Disclaimer

I do not own the Maze Runner or any of it's characters but I do own Elizabeth and the plot of this book. Try and take that and I will fight you.

All rights go to James dashner (The author) and Wes Ball (the director).

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!