Chapter 4

"What was that?" Stella asked. I tore my gaze away from the blonde boy and focused on my best friend.  

"Nothing, I was just.. trying to read what that girl's shirt said." I lied.

"Uh-huh. That girl's shirt." She said pointing to the girl I had pointed out, "it says One Direction in huge red letters. Now tell me what it really was."

"I just caught blondie's gaze.. that's all." I shrugged.

"Blondie? You mean Niall!" She scoffed.

I rolled my eyes, "Sorry I don't obsess over them 24/7. I actually have a life."

"It's not an obsession.. it's dedication." 

I gave her a disbeliving look, "You're obsessed."

"And you're annoying."

I rolled my eyes. "Just go talk to the brunette."

"With pleasure." She smiled sweetly. She walked right over to the boy and took a picture with him. I stood there awkwardly, not saying anything.

"You don't want a picture?" A thick Irish accent echoed.

I snapped my head to the source of the sound, only to get a kink in my neck. "Oi." I groaned, rubbing where it hurt.

I blinked a couple times and realized a member of the band was talking to me. "Oh hi." I smiled sheepishly.

"You look tired." He admitted. 

"I am." I nodded my head. 

"Do you want a drink?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. His blonde hair fell into his eyes.

"Um. No thanks." I replied.

He quirked an eyebrow, "Oh.. okay."

I smiled at him and walked into the direction of Stella. 

"Do you want a picture?" A British accent asked. I turned around and came face to face with a curly-haired brunette.

"Not real- Oi." I gripped my side where Stella elbowed me. "What was that for?" I asked.

"I'd love a picture." She grinned, ignoring me. 

"Well." I mumbled sarcastically. 

"You can be in it too." The boy grinned. His grin was lopsidded but it seemed to match him well. He was tall with beautiful green eyes.

"I'm okay." I shrugged.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Oh. okay." He handed Stella's phone to tan boy with black hair. He snapped the picture and handed it back. He then walked over to another boy with brown hair. 

I knew there was five guys in this band but I knew nothing about them.. not even their names.

"Want a picture?" Another voice asked.

What was up with them wanting to take a picture with me. "No thanks." I said, without turning around. 

"You don't want a picture?" The voice asked again. I turned around and half smiled at the brunette boy in stripes. 

"No, I don't. I'm sorry?" I said, not knowing what to say. He nodded and walked away. Geez.

"The concert's about to start. I can't believe I met One Direction." Stella gushed, starting to walk out. I nodded my head.

"Yeah. It's pretty cool." 

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Did you even talk to them?"

I nodded my head, "Yes I did."