Chapter 6

Shoutout to @allybabyx3 for following me on Twitter! Go fan her! Fan! Fan! Fan!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I got up to the car, the Chanel girl from the Lake City High came bolting over to our car. 

"Is that a fan?" I asked. 

"Looks like we'll find out." Niall said, through clenched teeth.

"Um, are you two dating?" The girl asked. My eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets.

"No." We both said simultaneously. What was this girl thinking? Me, dating Niall Horan? As if. 

"Do you two like each other?" Chanel questioned.

"No." We both said again. My heart panged when he said it. Niall didn't like me? Why am I sad about this? When I get home, things will go back to normal. I'll do my homework like I usually do, spend time with Stella and argue with Mason. I'll go back and live my life as a senior and I'll never see Niall again. Niall Horan. I'm in the car with Niall Horan. My eyes widened and I just realized I was in the car with a boy worth well over a million dollars. If we get in a car crash and die, people might blame it on me. Would his parents sue me? Would I get in trouble? 

"Do you like coffee?" I snapped out of my trance and focused on the blonde boy pulling out of the parking lot.

"Yeah, I do." I replied, staring at Niall. He kept his eyes on the road. He took a double take at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"N-no reason." I mumbled, adverting my gaze out the window. We rode in silence for a while until we arrived at Starbucks.

"What do you want?" He asked, pulling up to the window.

"Coffee." I told him.

He gave me a flat look, "I was going to get you chicken nuggets and a root beer."

"But we're at Starbucks, they don't sell-"

"Skyler, you are really dense."

I glared at him, "I am not."

"Yes you are."

"No. I'm not."

"Yes you-"

"Hello. Welcome to Starbucks, may I take your order?" Both of our heads snapped to the window and I felt a blush rise to my cheeks.

"Uh, can I get an Espresso Macchiato and a, Skyler, what do you want?" I stared at the menu and decided on a pretty looking drink.

"I'll take a Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappuccino." I smiled, triumphantly. Niall told them the order and pulled up to the next window.

"Hey. You're Niall Horan, aren't you?" The tan boy asked, opening the window.

"Yeah. What's up?" Niall asked, handing him the money.

"Nothing really, my little sister's a big fan. Could I get your autograph?" He asked. Niall smiled.

"Of course." 

The boy handed over a napkin and a pen. "What's your sister's name?"

"Spencer." He replied, peering over at Niall. Niall signed it and handed it back. 

"Thanks man." The boy smiled, handing us our coffee.

"No problem, have fun on break!"

"He didn't have a sister." I told Niall, drinking my delicious coffee.