Love does last forever | Chapter One | Moving Away

It was the day. The day where Kelly had to move away from everyone. Kelly had never felt so alone and empty. Her friend's felt bad for her because she knew and loved anyone in town and had no enemies. The day she had to leave her friend's gave her a parting gift each. Her best friend, Ariati (Air-y-et-y) gave her a lucky cat made out of pure gold, said to bring her luck on her journey's and good fortune to those she loves. Her friend Lola given her sweet's she made by hand and they looked delicious :chocolate everywhere! Chocolate strawberries, cherries, raisins, and all other sort's of assorted sweet's. She received many beautiful and nice gift's but the most peculiar gift was from the town's elderly woman. It was a little jar of blood, small enough for a necklace. "Wear this around your neck, and you will find your only and most loyal love." With a side of hesitation, Kelly grabbed the bottle and with the silver chain given to her friend, Ann, hung it around her neck. It drooped right above her heart and the liquid in it created small but furious wave's along with it. She waved goodbye to everyone as her mom drove away. "Mom, why did you leave dad?" Kelly asked breaking the silence which was held in the car. "You know your father was a drunk and besides..." She looked at Kelly with a protective glare "...I did it to protect My Little Princess..." She smiled and turned back to the road, emphasizing the word 'protect' She sighed as she turned on her iPod and played Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus. She must have fallen asleep because it had only seemed a few minutes before they had reached there new home.