Love does last forever | Chapter Nine | New Emotion's?

Meanwhile with Kelly...

Kelly started to open her eye's. She was on some sort of couch. She thought she was in her house because she was still half asleep. She went to get up and go get a drink but on the way bumping into someone. "Oh I see your awake, child." It was Slendy. "Oh yeah I wa-?!" She then passed out again.

       Meanwhile with Hailey...

Hailey was at war with herself. She was deciding whether or not she likes Zalgo enough to marry him. She then decided to start singing to show emotions:

                    Evil Hailey:

   This day is going to be perfect.

The kind of day I dreamed since I was small. Every demon will gather round, say I look lovely in my gown. What they don't know is I have fooled them ALL!!!

                 Good Hailey:

   This day was going to perfect.

The kind of day I dreamed since I was small. But instead of having cake, with all his friend's to celebrate, the wedding bell's, they may not ring for him at all.

                   Evil Hailey:

I could care less about the dress!

I won't partake in any cake! Vows, I will lying when I say, that "Through any kind of weather, I'll want us to be together." The truth is that I don't care for him at ALL!

No, I do not love the groom, in my heart there is no room, so his kingdom now shall be all MIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!

                  Good Hailey:

Must escape before it's to late, find a way to save the day, but, I'll be lying if I say, "I do fear that I will lose him, to one that wants to use him. Not care, and love, and cherish him each day!" For I do not love the groom, but my thoughts he does consume. Oh, Lord Zalgo, I'll be there very soon!

                   Evil Hailey:

Finally the moment has arrived! For me to be one lucky bride!

                  Good Hailey:

Oh, the wedding we won't make!

He'll end up marrying a fake! His kingdom will now be-

                  Evil Hailey:

              MINE! All MINE!

(Original song is MLP's This Day Aria! I own the remake but not the original)

She then giggled at the thought of taking over the kingdom. "Yes... Now the kingdom will become mine! Ahahahahahahahahaha!"