Love does last forever | Chapter Two | New friend

A large mansion with the name 'Bertrand' on the front gate. "We're living with your cousin's for a while..." Kelly groaned and got out of the car to grab her stuff when she met this girl about a year younger than her. "Hello." The girl said breaking Kelly's trance. "My name is Hailey. It's nice to know there's someone around my age who I can hang out with." Kelly examined the being. She had hair cut two inches above her shoulder and she had slim face a long with a beautiful pair of sea-blue eyes with glasses laying over them. She had a slim body figure. She sorta had an hourglass figure to her. "I'm so glad to have a new friend, if you don't mind me calling you a friend." Kelly smiled "Of course not. We'll be friend's forever." Hailey grinned "I hope so." The two talked but had weird feeling's. Like they were being watched. It was creepy for Kelly but Hailey had gotten used to the staring because rumors went around saying that boy's stalked her. "Oh, I was wondering if you would want to join my horror fanclub? Interested?" Hailey asked. "Obviously I would!" Kelly practically yelled. "That's great! We'll meet at midnight in the park! Tonight!!! See ya later!" And then Hailey ran off. 'This will be fun!' Kelly thought.