Love does lasts forever |Chapter Five | Kidnapped!?

It was another group of girl's. They both had long black hair and looked like the snooty type. "Yeah, I totally seen Jessica with my ex boyfriend. And they were making out right in th- who are you interrupting our conversation?" The girl with black pupils had said. "What's your problem, Jane?!" Pinkie yelled. "Hey!? Leave my best friend alone!" "Stay out of this, Jill!" The girl said. "Listen! I have no idea who you two are but Hailey's been kidnapped!" "What!? How could you loose a friend like her!? She is amazing! You are just ignorant!" Kelly snapped. She had enough with this snob. She couldn't control herself and punched Jane in the breast's. "Oww! What the heck!?" Pinkie was just laughing her head off.

"Let's go Pinkie!" Kelly said grabbing the hand of the laughing fool."We've gotta save my best friend!"

        Meanwhile with Hailey...

Hailey woke up in a dark room in a cold sweat even though it was as hot as Hell. She tried to get up but her wrists were tied up. Same with her ankle's. She struggled but to no avail. Just when she was about to cry when someone...more like something walked in. "Aww...is my new queen about to cry? That's cute. And yet pitiful." It said. It sounded like seven people were talking at the same time. "W-Who are you?" Hailey choked on her own tears. The figure chuckled darkly. "You may call me Zalgo, my sweet."