Love does last forever | Chapter Four | Hailey is Missing

Everyone besides Kelly gasped. "Who's Jeff the killer?" Kelly asked. Everyone looked at her as if she was crazy. "He's a dangerous murderer who killed his family." One of the girl's said. "When I find him I'm gonna have his babies!" Said a crazed fan-girl in the crowd. "Not to mention after Hailey thought she seen him she's been out to find him to prove his existence." Said the snootiness girl in the group of female teen's. Hailey smacked the backside of her head and continued her speech. "Not only will everypony (yep I'm sticking with ponies) be recording everywhere they go on camera, but you'll also have a walkie talkie each so if we hear or see anything we'll be able to talk to somepony (don't judge my pony logic) about what they see or hear. Now partner up! I'll be on my own considering the fact that he would most likely hurt somepony (stop judging!) by herself and I will not let my friend's be put in danger!" Right after Hailey finished her speech she ran off into the forest. "Hey Kelly! Do you wanna be my partner?" Kelly heard and turned around to see a girl with shoulder length pink straight hair and baby blue eye's. "Sure! What can go wrong?" The pinkette jumped for joy and grabbed her hand handing her a cell phone with full battery along with a walkie talkie. "You'll need these, now let's go!" She said dragging Kelly to the suburban area. "So you're new here?" The girl asked. "Yeah" Kelly replied. "Don't worry I'll be your friend! Oh, where are my manners?! My name's Pinkamena! Pinkamena Diane Pie!" She said in her happy tone. "And you already know my name." Kelly said. "Why yes I do!" The two giggled and talked for a while about random stuff.

       Meanwhile with Hailey...

Hailey stepped through the forest and looked around, cell phone in hand. Whenever she heard something she would face the phone that way but never went to the walkie talkie because most of the girl's in the group would be gossiping about boy's. She was going back to the park when she heard the crunching of dead leave's behind her. She turned in that direction and seen only a shadow. She turned on the walkie talkie for dear life "Guy's..." She replied "I think I see him..."

         Meanwhile with Kelly...

Pinkamena and Kelly were talking until Pinkamena wanted to talk with one of the other girl's. She connected with Hailey and tried talking. Right after she said her sentence there was a loud scream...coming from the wood's and walkie talkie. Kelly recognized the screams owner. Hailey. They both dropped there thing's and ran for the forest. When they got there they found Hailey's things next to a piece of paper and on it written in blood it read:

          "Sorry you guy's! I decided to ditch you and head back home to lay in my wealth. It's OK if you hate me because I don't care!"

                                  ~Hailey W.

Kelly knew this isn't what Hailey would do or say so she looked everywhere for clues. Fortunately she found something saying:

"She went to s-"

They didn't finish before they heard more rustling.