Chapter 1

Liam's POV

"They're doing it again!" Niall complains.

"I know, I don't get why they do this every year." Zayn says.

"Lets go in there," Niall whispers.

We nod and barge into the room. It's full of kids things. Harry is in tears. Louis is too. What's going on?

"Guys...what's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing," Harry sniffs.

"Tell us," I insist.

Harry and Louis look at each other and nod.

"Guys, 6 years ago, we had a kid. We do this every year because...it's his birthday," Louis explains with tears running down his face.

I'm in shock. They had a kid? And they just now tell us? After 6 years?!

"Where is he?" Niall asks.

"We don't know. Hopefully somewhere here, in London." Harry says wiping away his tears.

"Does El now about this?" Zayn asks.

Louis shakes his head. We need to tell them. We need to find him.

"We need to find him," I state.

***1 year and 11 months later***

Larry's POV

"Larry!! Get your ass down here right now!" the headmaster yells.

I gulp in fear. There's no telling in what he's going to do. I walk quickly downstairs to the kitchen. I walk in, and his facial expression is mean. He's tapping his foot over and over again. He motions for me to get closer to him. I gulp and walk closer to him. He pats down the seat next to him. I hesitantly sit down. I look at him in the eyes. He's angry.

"Larry, you didn't come to breakfast this morning. Why?" he asks with a devilish smile.

"I-I-I wasn't hungry, sir," I stutter.

It's a lie. I slept in on accident.

"I don't care if you weren't hungry, Larry. When we set out breakfast, I expect you to eat!" he spits.

"Y-Y-Yes sir," I stutter again.

A blurry image of a hand comes into view. I feel a pain go through the side of my right cheek. I throw my hand against it. I feel tears start to fill my eyes. He slapped me.

"Go up to your room. Be thankful it was only a slap." he grunts.

I nod and walk quickly to my room. I sit down on my bed. I wish I had my parents with me right now. I wish I could know who they are. I turn on my radio. A song comes on. I start to sing along with it.

Can we fall, one more time? 

Stop the tape and rewind 

Oh and if you walk away I know I'll fade 

'Cause there is nobody else 

It's gotta be you 

Only you 

It's gotta be you 

Only you

I feel a tear drip down my cheek. I don't remember who sings that part. I think he name was Harry. I know the band is One Direction. I love their music. I continue to sing with them. The other boys make fun of me for singing. I love it though. I wish I could just leave this wicked home for boys.